Professional Face Painting for all ages. Great for promoting your company and entertaining your guests!
We also offer:
*Festival Glitter (bio/eco available)
*Face Painting, body painting, pregnancy belly art, uv/neon
*Glitter Tattoos (these are waterproof)
*Airbrush Tattoos (realistic looking tattoos that lasts, great for many events!)
*Balloon Modelling and balloon twisting
*Natural Henna (organic, natural and hand-mixed, not store bought)
*Hair Wraps, hair braids
*Hair Feathers, tinsels...
*Jewellery making parties
*Childcare (evening babysitting, day time...)
*Photography (portraits, events, sports, wedding, etc)
*Photobooth (super popular at weddings and events)
and so much more! I can help you book a dj/venue/bouncy castle/sumo/magician/candyfloss, etc!!!
Ria• Aug. 24, 2017
Really pleased with Maria, fantastic facepainting for my son's birthday party, best facepainter around. Professional yet really genuine and friendly she really helped me out.
Cyan• March 5, 2017
Marie from Little Rainbow Face Painting Newquay Cornwall is amazing. I booked her for my festival themed 40th birthday party. She spent hours creating all sorts of designs for my guests. They all loved them. Would recommend her to anyone.
Chloe• Jan. 3, 2017
Thanks for beautifully painting the kiddywinks at my little girls birthday today. Lovely, friendly and professional, I highly recommend xxx
- What services do you offer?Face & Body Art (face painting, glitters, hair wraps, balloons, tattoos...) Childcare/Babysitting Photography/Photo booth Event Staff (bar/waitress)
- What does the wedding package include?We offer 3 packages that are time/main events dependant but we can tailor any package to suit needs of time/budget so get in touch
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?While it is possible to do more then one wedding a day, often events are half day so it's not always possible to cover two
- What style of photos do you take?Unposed - As it happens (my favourite type) with raw natural emotions, but happy to take formals for those keepsakes
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon 5DIII, various canon and sigma lens
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I do have an online gallery - pixieset
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?it is event dependant - weddings can be several weeks, and events could be in real time
- Do you send all the photos taken?I believe in quality rather then quantity, but obviously include all images that meet my artistic and quality guidelines
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I normally work alone, but I do run a photography club and work with many experienced professional who i am happy to offer if a second photographer is needed or a videographer
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?In the rare case, if an emergency was to arrise we would discuss with the clients, but there are a team of greatly experienced photographer that we are happy to work with.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?It would depend on where, but anything can be discussed with us, obviously
- How long do you need to set up?I normally only need about 5-10 minutes for normal simple setup if table and chairs are there ready*. I will need up to an hour if we need to setup a gazebo (fee apply) for an outside event. I normally require a table and two chairs to be provided at the venue.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Of course I do, for your and my peace of mind. I would not suggest ever hiring anyone that isn't insured!
- What experience do you have working with children?I love children, I come from a large family. I babysit for local and tourists often here! I used to work in a nursery and creche, as well as staff at various summer holiday camps and have taught swimming and coached other sports. My first job when I was 13 was as birthday party host at the swimming club. I have been doing birthday parties, weddings and corporate events in Cornwall for 7 years as a registered entertainment company.
- Are you DBS checked?Entertainers and self employed people cannot apply for a DBS as it's the employer who must apply for one. Also I will not have the sole charge the of children at the event but rather there are adults present there responsible for them. (But I do have one from working at a nursery.) For more information on DBS contact them or read the document regarding DBS at this link https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/519060/Guide_to_eligibility_v8.1.pdf
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Because of time and we want everyone to be able to enjoy the experience without having to be rushed, yes we might have limit of children we can paint in a specific time frame. I would normally say about 12-15/hour as a base but we do have more artist on our team to hire and on occasion we can always do faster/smaller/simple designs... though it is not how we like to portrait our company. -With face painting, festival glitters and henna it takes around 5 minute per person (for them to choose design, color, paint and see in the mirror). -With glitter tattoos, hair wraps and balloons it can be about 3 minutes, but it all depends on the design chosen.
Face/Body Painting (Birthdays, Weddings, Hen/Stag, Corporate, Festivals, Store Openings etc...) (UV and Waterproof also available!)
Pregnancy Belly Painting
Natural Organic Henna
Glitter Tattoos/Temporary Waterproof Tattoos/Water Tattoos/Airbrushing Tattoos
Glitter Tattoos/Temporary Tattoos/Airbrushing Tattoos
Jewellery Making (Bracelets and Necklaces)