Liam Paul is a solo performer providing an engaging and entertaining variety of well known pop songs and classics for all of the family. OVer the past 2 years Liam has become a favourite for couples during their Wedding, he caters for ceremonies, drinks receptions and wedding breakfasts.
Micheal Tomlinson• 16 Sep 2018
We had Liam for our wedding for 90 minutes, however we could of had him performing for 90 days if we had our way. Them 90 minutes set the tone of what was a perfect wedding for us. Liam is the most talented and nicest man you could meet. His voice is perfect for any occassion, and his spin on well known songs make him stand out from anyone I have ever heard before. I would highly recommend him for any event, and I will passing his details over to all my friends and family should they need somebo...
Dawn Malone• 27 Jul 2018
Liam is fantastic, he plays and sings all the songs we all know and love, I have booked Liam several times, highly recommended, he is very professional and an all round great guy to have at your event !!
Chris Evans• 26 Aug 2018
Liam performed during our wedding ceremony. He was everything we wanted and more. He went of his way to learn a song to walk down the aisle to. Everyone complimented us on our choice of musician. We’d definitely recommend
Rosie Wood• 10 Nov 2018
Liam played at our wedding to 200 people and also a different much more intimate event at home with a bunch of 12 friends. At both events Liam was amazing. Everyone loved him. Liam is an amazing musician who makes any event
Megan Humphreys• 14 Sep 2018
Liam played at our wedding on the 14th September for the wedding breakfast and then again at the start of the evening reception...Liam was amazing and people are still commenting on him now,he played a great mix and No request was to much on the lead up to the big day,he played our first dance and adapted the song to suit us which was just perfect!! And even when the wedding slightly over ran due to a change in running order he totally understood,will deffo be booking again!!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It will depend on each event but usually on for 15 minutes in between set.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes.
- How much space do you require?I require enough space to set up my 1 speaker and to be able to stand comfortably, not a great deal of room and I require 1 plug socket.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own fully insured and PAT tested PA and no lighting.
- How long do you play for?I can perform for: 1 hour 90 minutes - either as 2x45 or 3x30 min sets 2 hours 3 x 45s
All Of Me - John Legend
Perfect - Ed Sheeran
Better Together- Jack Johnson
Latch - Sam Smith
Shotgun - George Ezra
Shut Up and Dance With Me - Walk On The Moon
Valerie - The Zutons
Stuck In The Mid...