Liam Paul is a solo performer providing an engaging and entertaining variety of well known pop songs and classics for all of the family. OVer the past 2 years Liam has become a favourite for couples during their Wedding, he caters for ceremonies, drinks receptions and wedding breakfasts.
Sheila Fairclough• 29 Apr 2019
I hired Liam to sing at a fundraising event I organised in memory of my friend who passed away from Pancreatic Cancer, He sang a selection of songs which I left for him to choose including brown eyed girl, Denise had brown eyes it was one of her favourite songs, He travelled from Manchester to Liverpool, Nothing was too much trouble he was very accommodating, Very professional, He sang beautifully, Every one was commenting how good he was, I highly recommend Liam and will definitely use his ser...
Megan Humphreys• 14 Sep 2018
Liam played at our wedding on the 14th September for the wedding breakfast and then again at the start of the evening reception...Liam was amazing and people are still commenting on him now,he played a great mix and No request was to much on the lead up to the big day,he played our first dance and adapted the song to suit us which was just perfect!! And even when the wedding slightly over ran due to a change in running order he totally understood,will deffo be booking again!!
Hannah Peters• 9 Aug 2018
Liam was amazing! His playlist was brilliant and he made the atmosphere of our drinks reception even more perfect. We wouldn’t think twice on rebooking him for any other event and would recommend him in a heartbeat to friends and family. Thank you Liam for making our day even more special!
Will Lee• 18 Apr 2019
Liam was amazing from start to finish. His sound is great and even better than the videos we had seen of him previously. He was constantly getting compliments from the wedding guests and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Chilled or upbeat, Liam impressed with every song.
Sedulo• 18 Jun 2018
Liam performed at our screening of the Tunisia Vs England world cup. He was great, arrived on time and was set up ready to perform before the match. He created a great vibe and even performed some world cup songs to get everyone in the mood for the game. He has an amazing voice and would love to have him back for one of our next events!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It will depend on each event but usually on for 15 minutes in between set.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes.
- How much space do you require?I require enough space to set up my 1 speaker and to be able to stand comfortably, not a great deal of room and I require 1 plug socket.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own fully insured and PAT tested PA and no lighting.
- How long do you play for?I can perform for: 1 hour 90 minutes - either as 2x45 or 3x30 min sets 2 hours 3 x 45s
All Of Me - John Legend
Perfect - Ed Sheeran
Better Together- Jack Johnson
Latch - Sam Smith
Shotgun - George Ezra
Shut Up and Dance With Me - Walk On The Moon
Valerie - The Zutons
Stuck In The Mid...