Liam Paul is a solo performer providing an engaging and entertaining variety of well known pop songs and classics for all of the family. Over the past 2 years Liam has become a favourite for couples during their Wedding, he caters for ceremonies, drinks receptions and wedding breakfasts.
Sheila Fairclough• 29 Apr 2019
I hired Liam to sing at a fundraising event I organised in memory of my friend who passed away from Pancreatic Cancer, He sang a selection of songs which I left for him to choose including brown eyed girl, Denise had brown eyes it was one of her favourite songs, He travelled from Manchester to Liverpool, Nothing was too much trouble he was very accommodating, Very professional, He sang beautifully, Every one was commenting how good he was, I highly recommend Liam and will definitely use his ser...
Chloe Robinson• 25 Aug 2019
We booked Liam to perform during our wedding breakfast as we loved the tone of his voice and the range of songs he performed and WOW he was absolutely fantastic and blew all our guests away. He had everyone up on their feet dancing and singing along. I cant thank Liam enough for making our day so special and I would highly recommend him.
Hannah Peters• 9 Aug 2018
Liam was amazing! His playlist was brilliant and he made the atmosphere of our drinks reception even more perfect. We wouldn’t think twice on rebooking him for any other event and would recommend him in a heartbeat to friends and family. Thank you Liam for making our day even more special!
Jennifer Johnstone• 20 Jul 2019
Liam Paul was an amazing contribution to our wedding. He sang all the songs I requested him to, and had everyone in tears with his version of “the one” by kodaline, whilst I walked down the aisle. Having him sing at our wedding and during the wedding breakfast just made the day special and made it different. All the guests said how good he was, and stated it was a nice touch. Thank you so much for making our day that extra bit special, it meant the world to us. Liam has a fantastic voice and an ...
Alice Halson• 24 Aug 2019
We hired Liam to sing at our wedding and we were so impressed with him from start to finish. Not only is he an extremely talented musician but was friendly and polite as well. All of our guests commented on how brilliant his performance was and he made our day even more special. I can’t recommend Liam enough.
- How long do you play for?I can perform for: 1 hour 90 minutes - either as 2x45 or 3x30 min sets 2 hours 3 x 45s
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own fully insured and PAT tested PA and no lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?I require enough space to set up my 1 speaker and to be able to stand comfortably, not a great deal of room and I require 1 plug socket.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It will depend on each event but usually on for 15 minutes in between set.
All Of Me - John Legend
Perfect - Ed Sheeran
Better Together- Jack Johnson
Latch - Sam Smith
Shotgun - George Ezra
Shut Up and Dance With Me - Walk On The Moon
Valerie - The Zutons
Stuck In The Mid...