Liam Fitzgerald is a talented singer/songwriter from Essex. After previously fronting in an indie band over the last 10 years, Liam Fitzgerald has now embarked on his solo career, producing and writing all of his own tracks. Taking influences from a range of musical genres, Liam Fitzgerald brings together a perfect mix of blues and indie folk-rock to his music, creating a soulful tone with a downpour of rock and roll as well as some powerful ballads.
Your wedding day is one of the most significant and memorable days of your life. Liam's aim as a performer is to create the perfect atmosphere and ambiance for your special day.
Liam can be booked for the ceremony, canapés, wedding breakfast, first dance and evening reception.
All quotations for weddings are completely individual, dependent on performance times, travelling distance and any special requirements. For an accurate quote please contact Liam. He would love to hear from you to discuss a package specifically tailo...
Natalie Marsh• 4 May 2019
Thank you so much Liam for playing at our drinks reception at our wedding. You played such a great selection of songs which were perfect pre wedding breakfast and you sounded amazing!! We will definitely be coming to see you play again.
Lydia• 23 May 2019
Thank you so much for playing at our special day.. It was the best day of our lives and you really put on a fantastic performance. We couldn't recommend you enough and were so pleased we found you!
All the best,
Lydia and Edward Boyden
Joe• 4 Nov 2017
Performed at my wedding. Complete professional. Talented musician and nice guy. Very good at keeping in contact and exceptionally punctual. Was able to carry out all of our requests and we couldn’t of been happier with Liam’s performance. If you are looking for a live performer for your day look no further!
- How long do you play for?2x 45 min sets 1x 1 hour set 2x 1 hour sets All prices vary
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Enough space for a small PA system and speakers.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Possibly! Just ask!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?one 15 minute break.
• I can play as you walk down the aisle, during the signing of the register, and when you exit the room as a newly married couple.
•Music is always an important part of t...