Hello, welcome and thankyou for viewing my page!
My name is Lewis, I'm a singer & guitarist from Maidstone, Kent, UK.
First and foremost I'm passionate about music and in particular playing music for people! I love the way music and songs can transport you back to another time in your life, make you feel a certain way. My role is to create that atmosphere at your event!
I've been a working musician for 7 years of my adult life, playing bars, restaurants, weddings, private parties and corporate events... Some on boats.... But mainly not on boats. I like to include as much variety as I can. There's so many amazing genres, one for every mood and setting, why pick just one?
I grew up in a house that was always full of music That is the main influence on my sets. From the 60's to present day, acoustic rock & pop, to folk & soul! Perfect for any occasion, whether it's to create an atmospheric background sound or for up front entertainment!
My set up includes:
* Bose L1S line array PA ...
Holly Hall• 8 Jun 2019
Lewis was absolutely fantastic and was the perfect accompaniment to our wedding picnic. All of our guests raved about him and said how great he was. All our correspondence prior to the wedding were also answered speedily and smoothly. I cannot give high enough praise! Snap him up now!
Rachel• 27 Dec 2018
Lewis was absolutely amazing, from booking through to the performance on the night. I would like to say a massive thank you to Lewis for making my 40th Birthday Party a truly rememberable night, you were brilliant and everyone was complementing you on your performance. Wouldn’t hesitate with booking Lewis again and so will many of my friends & family! Thank you again x
Claire Johnson• 29 Mar 2019
From day 1 Lewis was incrediblely professional and polite, as soon as we heard him play we 100% knew we wanted him to perform at our wedding and what a fabulous decision that was! He really sounded amazing and we had lots of positive comments from our guests! Thank you so much Lewis!
Rebecca Sands• 16 Aug 2019
Lewis played at our wedding during August 2019 and I could not recommend anyone more! From start to finish Lewis was an absolute delight - to how professional and friendly he was to his astonishing talent. His voice is amazing and he even took the time to learn our song which we found very touching. All our guests commented on how fantastic Lewis was and it really made our day special so can't thank you him enough. Wouldn't wait to book him for a future event!
Shaun• 31 Aug 2019
Would recommend Lewis 100%. We had a relatively small family bbq and everyone left asking for his details! The playlist was spot on too.....will be sure to rebook in the future.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays, festivals & corporate events are regularly in the diary. Any event can be played!
- Who are your previous clients?To name a few, I regularly play for Whiting & Hammond and Stonegate chains. Recently played on stages for MSV at Brands Hatch and Snetterton race circuits. Also a main stage act at The Tower of London food festival.
- How long do you play for?A usual gig is x2 50 minute sets. Can play up to x3 50 minute sets in one gig.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?* Bose L1 line array PA system * LED lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes my equipment is PAT tested and I have £5,000,000 PL cover.
- How much space do you require?Minimum of around 4sq metres floor area.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Certainly. Although at least 1 months notice would be necessary
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Minimum of x1 10 minute break per 50 minute set.
Summer Breeze - The Isley Brothers
You’re All I Need To Get By - Marvin Gaye
Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/Stand By Me - U2/Ben E. King
Talk Tonight - Oasis