Hello, welcome and thankyou for viewing my page!
My name is Lewis, I'm a singer & guitarist from Maidstone, Kent, UK.
First and foremost I'm passionate about music and in particular playing music for people! I love the way music and songs can transport you back to another time in your life, make you feel a certain way. My role is to create that atmosphere at your event!
I've been a working musician for 5 years of my adult life, playing bars, restaurants, weddings, private parties and corporate events... Some on boats.... But mainly not on boats. I like to include as much variety as I can. There's so many amazing genres, one for every mood and setting, why pick just one?
I grew up in a house that was always full of music That is the main influence on my sets. From the 60's to present day, acoustic rock & pop, to folk & soul! Perfect for any occasion, whether it's to create an atmospheric background sound or for up front entertainment!
My set up includes:
* Bose L1S line array PA ...
Rachel• 27 Dec 2018
Lewis was absolutely amazing, from booking through to the performance on the night. I would like to say a massive thank you to Lewis for making my 40th Birthday Party a truly rememberable night, you were brilliant and everyone was complementing you on your performance. Wouldn’t hesitate with booking Lewis again and so will many of my friends & family! Thank you again x
Claire Johnson• 29 Mar 2019
From day 1 Lewis was incrediblely professional and polite, as soon as we heard him play we 100% knew we wanted him to perform at our wedding and what a fabulous decision that was! He really sounded amazing and we had lots of positive comments from our guests! Thank you so much Lewis!
Clea Llewellyn• 20 Aug 2017
Booked Lewis for a gig and everybody was really impressed, even going out of their way to comment on Facebook about how beautiful his voice is the next day (which is quite unusual for the punters at this venue). Would recommend him highly :)
Murrie Christie• 8 Feb 2019
Lewis played a 2 hour set at my mums 50th on Saturday evening, and was absolutely fantastic. Everyone was up and dancing, and family members are planning to book him for summer parties already! Thanks again Lewis!
Tori & James Taylor-Medhurst• 15 Jun 2018
We absolutely loved having Lewis play at our wedding on 15th June in Penshurst. From his first email exchange with us Lewis was friendly, quick to respond and always professional. On the day we could not have been happier, Lewis has a warm soulful voice that could be heard from all areas of our woodland venue during the ceremony and drinks reception. He is also really lovely guy - happy to go the extra mile to ensure we were happy from start to finish - staying on late so that we could use his m...
- How much space do you require?Minimum of around 4sq metres floor area for my L1 compact rig (50 person audience). 6sq metres for L1S setup (up to 500 person audience).
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?* Bose L1S with B2 bass unit. This system is the one I use for larger audiences and venues. * LED can light * Bose L1 compact PA for more modest venues. Or used as a satellite speaker in conjunction with my other rig.
- Who are your previous clients?To name a few, I regularly play for Whiting & Hammond and Stonegate chains. Also recently have played for MSV at Brands Hatch and Snetterton race circuits and The Tower of London food festival.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?x1 15 minute break per 50 minute set.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How long do you play for?A usual gig is x2 50 minute sets. Can play up to x3 50 minute sets in one gig.
Summer Breeze - The Isley Brothers
You’re All I Need To Get By - Marvin Gaye
Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/Stand By Me - U2/Ben E. King
Talk Tonight - Oasis