LeLounge Acoustic Duo
An enchanting addition to your wedding breakfast or cocktail party, LeLounge Acoustic Duo's chilled acoustic arrangements of popular songs ranging from swing, bossa, country and folk to indie, soul, motown, rock and contemporary hits will charm and entertain your guests.
Fantastic singer Laura effortlessly interacts with any audience combining perfectly with Dave's meticulous guitar arrangements and backing vocals. Their extensive repertoire allows them to adapt on the fly from subtle background music to audience participation sing alongs and dancing. Clients can even choose their favourite songs in advance from the repertoire or select a new song (e.g. first dance, or special song for your wedding service) for performance on the day at no extra charge.
Dave and Laura first began performing together in 2010 and now have hundreds of previous weddings, functions, birthdays, restaurants and bars experience.
Various wedding and party package add ons are available:
Party Duo (Professiona...
John Leutton• 14 Apr 2018
We have been so lucky to have them regularly as one of our featured acts. They have developed quite a following. Laura has a fabulous voice, is passionate about her music and has a personality that gets the audience eating out of her hand
Laura Yates• 10 Oct 2017
Just got back from honeymoon and wanted to say a big thank you . Everyone at the wedding has commented on how fantastic you were. Will highly recommend you, our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you. Excellent!!!!!
James• 27 Apr 2018
"These guys really made our night when they appeared at the Swan Hotel in May 2018. Great night in Whalley !!
Alex Reis• 19 Aug 2015
Hi guys, just wanted to say thank you for the fantastic music you played at our wedding reception on Saturday. We had a brilliant night and loved the first dance. You did a great job.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We're an enchanting addition to your wedding breakfast or cocktail party. Our chilled acoustic arrangements of popular songs ranging from swing, bossa, country and folk to indie, soul, motown, rock and contemporary hits will charm and entertain your guests. Fantastic singer Laura effortlessly interacts with any audience combining perfectly with Dave's meticulous guitar arrangements and backing vocals. Their extensive repertoire allows them to adapt on the fly from subtle background music to audience participation sing alongs and dancing. Clients can even choose their favourite songs in advance from the repertoire or select a new song (e.g. first dance) for performance on the day at no extra charge.
- What are the highlights of your career?We've played at Llangollen Pavilion, performed on the same bill as famous comedians, been approached for TV appearances, appeared on the same stage as Shakatak, and have played at some of the most beautiful wedding venues around the UK.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Our flexibility and versatility - allows us to provide musical entertainment for a wide range of budgets. We have the ability to provide all the music you could want for your function, from classical guitar or acoustic duo in the early phases, perhaps a wedding singer during your meal, background music, DJ service and party duo for the dancing phase of the event. Laura Jayne Hunter always gets everyone in the audience involved so you can guarantee a memorable night of interaction between the duo and guests as well as top quality live performances.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We've played weddings, birthdays, corporate parties and awards nights, garden parties, charity balls, christmas banquets, theatres, ticketed New Year's Eve parties, retirement parties, nightclubs, festivals and quality bars and clubs
- Who are your previous clients?Most previous clients are individuals and couples who have hired us to perform at function rooms in hotels, sports clubs or theatres. Some other notable clients include: The RAF, DW Stadium, Wigan Athletic, Adelphi Group, Stockport Council, Kinder Mountain Rescue Team, Tyco, Manchester 231 and Grosvenor Casinos, The Scouts (Tatton Park) Channel4 TV
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment is by cheque or direct bank transfer. Paypal can be used with a slight surcharge to cover Credit Card processing costs. We normally ask for a 20% deposit in advance and the balance payment on the event day or before. We send signed booking contracts out at time of requesting the deposit, and ask you to countersign and return one booking form to us along with the deposit payment.
- How long do you play for?We're flexible but normally perform: 2 x 60 minutes or 3 x 40 minutes or 2 x 45 minutes or 1 x 90 minutes Where additional options such as classical guitar, acoustic duo or solo wedding singer have been booked for the earlier part of an event, duration is generally up to 90 minutes. Where a Laptop DJ service is included, this will be provided throughout the evening while the duo is not playing, and the content can be tailored to your requirements (playlists built in advance)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we are fully self contained
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, one of us is a qualified PAT Tester so equipment is checked regularly. We both hold PLI of Ten Million Pounds each
- How much space do you require?A minimum of 2m x 1.5m. The setup is two speakers on stands, perhaps with a couple of small floor lights (if appropriate), a guitar and amplifier, a stool, and two microphones on stands.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course, providing we have sufficient notice, please let us know. If you want us to perform a specific song in our repertoire during a particular phase of the evening that's fine too! If you don't want us to play any particular songs from our repertoire - again just let us know.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We need a break of ten minutes minimum between sets. The maximum set length we play without a break is 90 minutes.
- The Venue has a Sound Limiter is this a Problem?Not at all - the duo can perform at any volume
- What about music between the band's sets?There are several options. By default the duo will provide you with recorded background music through their PA or you can plug your own mp3 player or laptop in to their PA.
- It's a Black Tie Function. Will the Duo Dress Accordingly?Yes. No matter where the duo play they are always smartly clothed but for a black tie event the duo will certainly wear formal evening attire if requested
- Can a Guest Get Up and sing With the them?Yes, as long as they know in advance who and which song they want to sing. When the duo reach the point in the evening where they play that song they'll give them a big introduction and invite them up on stage. In everyone's interest the duo will never accept impromptu requests by audience members to get up on stage with them during a performance
- What sort of Venues will the Duo Play At?They'll consider any venue as long as there is power and adequate protection from the elements. they've played at just about every conceivable type of venue from intimate house parties and cosy bar corners to major hotel suites, festivals and theatres.
- What are the minimum power Requirements?The duo require at least 1 13 amp sockets within 10m of the performance area.
Blue Moon - Marcels
Cheek to Cheek - Irving Berlin
Fly Me to The Moon - Bart Howard
Girl From Ipanema - Carlos Jobim
Lady is a Tramp ...