Solo Singer based in South Wales. I have 4 years experience performing as part of a full band, an acoustic duo or a solo singer with backing tracks. I can provide PA and lighting if needed. I have played all events from weddings to birthday parties and pub/club gigs. I have been lucky enough to perform in some esteemed venues such as Mathern place and Hestercombe house and gardens. The biggest venue I have performed at would have to be the O2 academy in Birmingham.
Ruth P• 25 May 2019
I just wanted to say how amazing Leighton and his friend were, I booked him for my daughters 18th birthday party, lots of different ages celebrating together and all the guests thoroughly enjoyed his singing/performance. I would not book anyone else again he really did contribute to an amazing evening - thank you
Zac• 17 Mar 2018
All I can say is you are coming back for my wedding!! Really done a great job everyone kept saying to me where did you find him he is really good. I would highly recommend this young man for any event in the future and we will see you soon. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have public liability insurance.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 half hour break in between sets
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If i can sing it in my style then I'm more than happy to add it to my set
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I can provide a PA and lighting
- How long do you play for?Depends on the Venue but usually 2x45 minute sets
Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk
Daft Punk - Get Lucky
Rag n Bone Man - Human
Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance
Bruno Mars - Treasure
Paramore - Hard Times
J.P Cooper - She’s On My Mind
Katy Perry - C...