Singer based in South Wales. I have been performing at all different types of events from Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, Pub and Club gigs and Weddings for a number of years now. My favourite events to perform at are weddings because I love making peoples big day that extra bit special. I am punctual, professional and well presented. I like to try and take all the stress out of booking entertainment and offer bundle deals so you won't have to book a separate DJ. I love singing ballads but I also get enjoyment out of performing the dance numbers getting everyone on their feet. if you book me I guarantee you will not be disapointed.
Elaine Wicks• Dec. 20, 2019
Brilliant! Fab performer, great music and nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend Leighton and will definitely book him again for any functions. Thank you Leighton for helping to make my parents 50th Anniversary party a special night for them to remember.
Charlotte Davies• Nov. 9, 2019
Leighton was absolutely amazing!!
I cannot thank him enough not only for learning our first dance song but providing amazing music and getting everyone on their feet.
What an amazing perfumes aswell as Ben who played guitar.
Thank you both for making our wedding so special
Lissa Jones• Oct. 18, 2019
Fab night! really sociable, interaction with guests really good. Easy going went with the flow. Fab voice and well presented. I would highly recommend Leighton he made my 50th birthday even better 👍🍾🎂🥂
Anh Quan Tran• Oct. 2, 2019
John was an awesome performer at our wedding. I came on time and was very professional. Before wedding he made sure that he understand our needs regarding timing, songs and was very quick with response. We all loved his singing and his flexibility to adapt to the moment. We want recommend John to everybody, as he made our special day more memorable. Thank you. K&Q
Jessica Dyer• Sept. 21, 2019
Very happy with leighton John's performance. Everyone love him! Highly recommended.
Karen Humphreys• July 20, 2019
Hi Leighton, many thanks for singing at my party last Saturday, you and your associate were amazing. You made it personal by letting us request some of our most favourite songs, my grand daughter hasn't stopped singing "rolling on the river" all weekend!!! Would definitely book you again, it was fantastic, thanks very much.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:I am a Solo Singer who sings to track.
- What are the highlights of your career?There are too many to choose from, each event I perform at is a highlight for me, getting everyone on the dance floor having a great night.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I am able to offer an all in one entertainment package, 2 x 45 minute sets, DJ your entire evening, provide lighting and full PA system. I'm not a performer who just sits there, I love to dance and get involved. I just enjoy myself and I think guests feel that.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private functions, weddings, corporate, anniversaries and birthday parties.
- Who are your previous clients?O2 Academy Birmingham Hestercombe house and gardens Celtic Manor Mathern Palace St Fagans Castle Castlell y Bwch Ross Rowing Club The Cowshed Pembrokeshire
- How can event planners pay for your services?I would much prefer a bank transfer the week of so we don't have to be dealing with money on the night, but if it is easier for the client I will accept cash.
- How long do you play for?The usual set time is 2 x 45 minute sets. This is not set in stone and depends on the clients needs. I am more than happy to do as long as the client would like.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a high end PA system as well as all different types of lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have public liability insurance and PAT tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?Not that much space. Enough for me and my speakers. I do like to move around and dance.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If i can sing it in my style then I'm more than happy to add it to my set
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It all depends on what the client is after and the flow of the night.
Whitney Houston - Higher Love
Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved
George Ezra - Shotgun
Walk The Moon - Shut Up and Dance
Calum Scott - You Are The Reason
Tones And I - Dance Monkey
DNCE - Cake By The Ocean
Justin Timberlake - Can’t Stop The Feeling
Portugal. The man - Feel It Still
Bastille - Pompeii
Rag N Bone Man - Human
George Ezra - Hold My Girl
George Ezra - Paradise
Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
Ed Sheeran - Perfect
Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You
Shawn Mendes - There’s Nothing Holding Me Back
Daft Punk - Get Lucky
The Lumineers - Ho Hey
Mtko - Classic
Ben Howard - Only Love
Beyoncé - Halo
Sam Smith - Stay With Me
Sheppard - Geronimo
Stereophonics - Dakota
Sam Sparrow - Black And Gold
The Killers - Human
Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight
Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
The Killers - Mr Brightside
The Killers - Human
Maroon 5 - This Love
OutKast - Hey Ya
Michael Buble - Haven’t Met You Yet
Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
Paolo Nutini - New Shoes
McFly - Obviously
Robbie Williams - Angels
Ricky Martin - Livin’ La Vida Loca
Toploader - Dancing In The Moonlight
GooGooDolls - Iris
Lionel Richie - All Night Long
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
Stevie Wonder - Master Blaster
David Bowie - Lets Dance
Luther Vandros - Never Too Much
Prince - Kiss
UB40 - Red Red Wine
George Benson - Give Me The Night
Bette Midler - The Rose
Elton John - Are You Ready For Love
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Elvis - Burning Love
Billy Ocean - Love Really Hurts Without You
Bill Withers - Ain’t No Sunshine
Grease - you’re the one that I want
The Beatles - Come Together
The Beatles - Twist and Shout
The Beatles - Yesterday
Aretha Franklin - Respect
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
Elvis - Can’t Help Falling In Love
Otis Redding - Dock Of The Bay
Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire
Sam Cooke - What a wonderful world
Frankie Valli - Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline
Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally
Tina Turner - Proud Mary
The Temptations - My Girl
Ben E King - Stand By Me
Nina Simone - Feeling Good
Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon
Roy Orbison - Oh Pretty Woman
The Rolling Stones - (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction
Dionne Warwick - I say a littler prayer
The Supremes - You Can’t Hurry Love
Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
Bobby Darin - Beyond The Sea
Ray Charles - I’ve Got A Woman