Thanks for clicking on me. I'm Lauren, and I'm from Tavistock, Devon. I cover Devon and Cornwall, but will travel further if you ask super nicely.
I've a BA Hons in Photography, I've been shooting weddings for a few years now, and I just LOVE it. Weddings are so much fun, they're so intimate and incredible.
My style is not posed or forced; I may direct you but it will be naturally done. I prefer to document and capture you, not pull you about like a puppet!
It is your day, your choices, and your personality that gets shown in the images!
I will work with you to create beautiful pieces of art that you can treasure forever. It is a collaboration between you and I.
WARNING: I’ll make terrible jokes in order to get laughs out of you!
I’m chatty (probably too chatty) – I will chat endlessly and try my best to put you at ease in order to get great photos.
Services From LDillon Photography
Solo Portraiture Photography - Bronze Package
Solo Portraiture Session - Silver Package
Wedding Photography - Bronze Package
Solo Portraiture Package - Gold Package
Wedding Photography - Gold Package
Wedding Photography - Silver Package
- What services do you offer?Hiya! I offer 3 wedding packages - Gold, Silver, and Bronze. Click here to find out more about them - https://ldillonphotography.blog/wedding-packages/
- What does the wedding package include?G O L D - £880 - Pre-wedding meet up - 8 hours of coverage - Cover from bridal prep to first dance* - Images on a personalised USB - Digital image transfer £880 S I L V E R - £550 - Pre-wedding meet up - 5 hours of coverage - Cover from bridal prep to reception* - Images on a personalised USB - Digital image transfer B R O N Z E - £320 - Pre-wedding meet up - 2 hours of coverage - Cover of ceremony and bride and groom portraits* - Digital image transfer
- What style of photos do you take?My style is laid back - reportage, documentary, voyeuristic. I don't like to be all "say cheese!!!" - the only time I'll have you 'pose' is for the group photos, should you request any. I like to document your day as it happens, not partly orchestrate it! It's your day, after all :)
- What kind of technology do you use?I'm a Canon and Sigma gal!
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?If you're booking my Gold or Silver package, you'll have a personalised wooden USB as well as a Pixieset album (which you can access with a password). For Bronze packages, it is just the Pixieset album.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I mainly work alone but have a second shooter, for if the need arises!
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I do indeed.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I do, but you also have the right to ask me not to post them online, in the contract.
Wedding photography - Gold package
Wedding photography - Silver package
Wedding photography - Bronze package
Solo Portraiture session - Gold Package
Solo Portraiture session - Silver Package
Solo Portraiture session - Bronze Package