Lauren is a Kent based professionally trained vocalist. Available with piano, guitar or backing tracks she is suitable for almost any event!
With her stunning vocals and 10 years of experience in live performance (including international tours, cruise ships, and West End concerts), Lauren is guaranteed to bring a touch of glamour and class to any event.
Highlights of Laurens career include being a featured soloist on BBC One's Pitch Battle 2017, singing live on BBC's The One Show, West End Concerts at Theatres such as The Criterion, The Lyric (Shaftesbury Avenue), The Apollo (Shaftesbury Avenue) and The London Palladium. She also has regular performance slots at Wembley Stadium, The Empire Casino (Leicester Square), and Westminster Park Plaza Hotel.
Her sets are suitable for anything from private parties and functions (be that public, private or corporate) to Weddings (Ceremony, drinks reception, wedding breakfast or evening reception), and her vast repertoire of set lists - including jazz/lounge sets, classic pop/motown, current chart hits and a special set of Vera Lynn and wartime classics for a trip down memory lane.
Lauren will tailor make the set list to suit you and your guests needs ensuring your event has a personable and unique touch.
Jayson Gibbs• Oct. 7, 2018
Lauren was absolutely amazing. Such a lovely voice.
Marja Weston• Sept. 29, 2018
Amazing! Lauren is really lovely, great communication prior to event and really has a beautiful voice - Thank you so much!
Lauren Martin• March 11, 2018
Lauren was absolutely fantastic and really helped us launch our new event with a bang. Her approach was incredibly professional whilst her performance just amazing. Would definitely book again and cannot recommend her enough.
John Bartwell• April 13, 2018
PROS: Lauren arrived early having learned two new songs and recorded one new backing track for us. She sings beautifully, performs with confidence and looks the part. She also has a very varied repertoire. Definitely one of those few singers that you should book and re-book. Worth an 11/10, but that is not allowed! . CONS: None
Adam & Natasha• May 11, 2018
Lauren sang at our wedding and she was fantastic, lots of guests commented on how amazing her voice was and she really created the ambience we wanted for our reception. Thank you Lauren.
Malcolm Rodwell• May 16, 2018
Happily entertained by Lauren last Friday. First class voice, first class performance. Everybody who attended thoroughly enjoyed the evening.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I cover a large variety of events - Casino VIP events Hotel lounges Pub/Restaurant entertainment Weddings Parties (birthdays, anniversary's etc.) Corporate events
- Who are your previous clients?Disney Cruise Line The Empire Casino (Leicester Square) The Cromwell Mint (South Kensington) Aspers Casino (Northampton) The Battersea Barge The Pheasantry (Kings Road) Shendish Manor (Hemel Hempstead) The Coach and Horse (Greenwich) The Bell Inn (Hampton Court) The Retailery (Romford) Fuschia (Croydon) Paradise By Way Of Kensal Green
- How long do you play for?Sets are either 45 minutes or 1 hour in length and I can sing up to 3 sets in an evening.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I use a Bose L1 Compact. Very small in size and incredibly powerful in volume and clarity.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I am fully insured with public liability and my PA system is PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?A small area (roughly 4ft x 4ft) with one plug socket.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely! I'll learn up to 3 special requests for your event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Per 45 minute/1 hour set I will take a 7 - 10 minute break and I will play music throughout to ensure the atmosphere doesn't drop.
*** JAZZ/LOUNGE SET***
At Last - Etta James
Misty - Ella Fitzgerald
Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra
Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles
Feeling Good - Nina Simone
Fever - Peggy Lee
Cry Me A River - Ella Fitzgerald
Baby I’m A Fool - Melody Gardot
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
Feels Like Home - Linda Rondstat
True Colours - Eva Cassidy
L.O.V.E -Joss Stone
Make You Feel My Love - Adele
Love You I Do - Jennifer Hudson
All Of Me - John Legend
I Just Want To Make Love To You - Etta James
Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns N Roses
This Will Be - Natalie Cole
Ain’t No Mountain - Marvin Gaye
Beggin - Four Seasons
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Michael Buble
Say A Little Prayer - The Supremes
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Proud Mary - Tina Turner
Treasure - Bruno Mars
Clown - Emeli Sande
Addicted To You - Avicii
Rather Be - Clean Bandit
Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
Forget You - Cee Lo Green
You’ve Got The Love - Florence and The Machine
Love Machine - Girls Aloud