Laura Kenyon - Bubbly personality and expressive dancer with love for performing and choreographing.
Combines technical precision, elegance and physicality.
Originally from France, with experience working as a performer and choreographer in the UK and abroad.
Dances in many venues around London (bars, restaurants, hotels) including Cafe de Paris, the Hilton Paddington, Sadlers Wells Theatre, The Rose
Theatre and some of the biggest Casinos in France and Geneva. She also performed for the Festival OFF Avignon (France 2017) as a cabaret dancer and did a UK tour with Jasmin Vardimon 2 (UK 2018).
Laura co-created and is touring "Pillow Fight" acrobatic duet this summer 2019.
Noora• Jan. 12, 2020
Candi was very good & friendly
She did very well,before she arriving my party was dead and no Soulless,, but when she comes it’s get very nice every one dancing and happy,, thank you very much to make my party beautiful,,,xxxxxxxxxx
navjeet matharu• Dec. 22, 2019
Show was absolutely brilliant. Looking forward to book next time x
Mojisola• Dec. 14, 2019
It was fantastic with good feedback from guests. We would recommend Laura for future events.
Sharon Louise• Nov. 29, 2019
Amazing performance by Laura and her dancers, both at our two Christmas parties. Laura offered great ideas on the dances, as our parties were different venues and expectations, and on each occasion we were treated to a wonderful performance. Everyone is still talking about it in the office and looking forward to next year! I would highly recommend Laura + her team!
Sue Wickings• Oct. 30, 2019
Laura was great and the children and families found her performance at our Sensory Day engaging, bright and colourful. We are keen to have her back for other events.
Bincy Mathew• Oct. 25, 2019
Laura was very good and the performance was great. Our residents, families and staff equally enjoyed it and we thought it was over before we knew. It was wonderful. All the best Laura.
- Do you do open-air acts?Open air act/ street performance "Pillow Fight" On a bed which seems to have fallen from the sky, our 2 artists combine dance and acrobatics to challenge the stereotypes the ideal couple in our contemporary society with a touch of humour. Jumping on and off the bed and flying through the air, they will demonstrate the most boring habits to the most extravagant, ending in a huge pillow fight! "Acro Yoga" A mesmerising acrobatic duet that will transport you to a level of relaxation, well being and entertainment. "Fusion Flamenca" A passionate and fierce duet sourcing energies and rhythms from the south of Spain. Colourful, spicy and festive, this show will fill your heart with joy.
- How long is the act?10 min to 30 min depending on client request.
- What other services to you provide?Audience participation, workshop and class.
- How long do you need to set up?20 min to set up.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?In process.
- What experience do you have working with children?10 years teaching in schools in the UK and international. (London, France, Vietnam, Bali, Australia).
- How long is your performance?10 min to 60 min for group performance.
- What age range do you work with?from 5 years to any age.
- What venues can you work in?Any venues (schools, hotels, bars, restaurants, private, theatres, outdoors...)
- Can you work outdoors?Yes
- Is the show safe?Yes
- Any special requirements for the show?No
- Are you DBS checked?No
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
Group and solo acts in many different styles.
Stage performances, private shows, music videos and workshop leader.
Extended skills in stage makeup, hair styling, designing and creating costumes.
Petite model and dance artist: Contemporary dancer, circus, partner acrobatics, acro yoga, improvisation, Burlesque, Cabaret, flamenco, Belly dancing, Bollywood and Latin.