Laura Kenyon - Bubbly personality and expressive dancer with love for performing and choreographing.
Combines technical precision, elegance and physicality.
Originally from France, with experience working as a performer and choreographer in the UK and abroad.
Dances in many venues around London (bars, restaurants, hotels) including Cafe de Paris, the Hilton Paddington, Sadlers Wells Theatre, The Rose
Theatre and some of the biggest Casinos in France and Geneva. She also performed for the Festival OFF Avignon (France 2017) as a cabaret dancer and did a UK tour with Jasmin Vardimon 2 (UK 2018).
Laura co-created and is touring "Pillow Fight" acrobatic duet this summer 2019.
John Richardson• 23 Sep 2019
Laura was 5+, one of the best dancers and facilitators I've ever worked with. Her girls were spot on too. So fast to pick up what was needed. Please bear in mind I have worked with many prominent acts all over the world and she is world class. Thank you
Lindsay Marsh• 5 Oct 2019
Laura is a beautiful, inspirational dancer.
Laura incorporated a piece of music I had chosen into her choreography which made the performance extra special.
Contact leading up to the event was excellent.
Laura arrived to the venue at the agreed time.
The feedback from my guests has been nothing but positive.
Don't hesitate to book Laura.
Nitika• 20 Oct 2019
Laura was absolutely amazing, she really got our party going and the guests really enjoyed her performance. She also did amazing dance on the Bollywood songs as well. I highly recommend her
- Do you do open-air acts?Open air act/ street performance "Pillow Fight" On a bed which seems to have fallen from the sky, our 2 artists combine dance and acrobatics to challenge the stereotypes the ideal couple in our contemporary society with a touch of humour. Jumping on and off the bed and flying through the air, they will demonstrate the most boring habits to the most extravagant, ending in a huge pillow fight! "Acro Yoga" A mesmerising acrobatic duet that will transport you to a level of relaxation, well being and entertainment. "Fusion Flamenca" A passionate and fierce duet sourcing energies and rhythms from the south of Spain. Colourful, spicy and festive, this show will fill your heart with joy.
- How long is the act?10 min to 30 min depending on client request.
- What other services to you provide?Audience participation, workshop and class.
- How long do you need to set up?20 min to set up.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?In process.
- What experience do you have working with children?10 years teaching in schools in the UK and international. (London, France, Vietnam, Bali, Australia).
- How long is your performance?10 min to 60 min for group performance.
- What age range do you work with?from 5 years to any age.
- What venues can you work in?Any venues (schools, hotels, bars, restaurants, private, theatres, outdoors...)
- Can you work outdoors?Yes
- Is the show safe?Yes
- Any special requirements for the show?No
- Are you DBS checked?No
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
Group and solo acts in many different styles.
Stage performances, private shows, music videos and workshop leader.
Extended skills in stage makeup, hair styling, designing and creating costumes.