Laura Jayne Photographer
My name is Laura Jayne and I am a Portrait, Wedding and Event photographer based between Worcestershire, the West Midlands and Blyth, Worksop.
Laura Jayne is an enthusiastic, friendly and passionate character who adores making people feel beautiful. Laura will provide you a service you will never forget and a moment to cherish forever.
aaron bagria• July 13, 2019
We would like to say a huge thank you to Laura Jayne who really went above and beyond on our wedding day! She was so helpful and helped us and all our guests feel relaxed on the day. Can't recommend her enough! Very professional and super friendly, even our guests had lots of positive things to say about Laura.
Beautiful photos, thanks again Laura!
Michael Lewis• July 16, 2018
"Laura was a joy to have at our engineering conference. She was very professional, courteous and great with the delegates. The photos received after the event were of great quality and really show off the different aspects of our event in the best ways, switching between the professional presentations and networking opportunities.
I would highly recommend Laura for any event as she shows great versatility with her camera skills. I have told the rest of my team about her and we would be more than happy to work with her again at our future events, whether in Coventry, London, or elsewhere in the UK."
fraser reid• June 30, 2018
On time , on point , great job
Lucy North• June 26, 2018
I cannot thank Laura Jayne enough for photographing our leavers’ ball. The photos are absolutely stunning and capture the event perfectly. She was very professional and friendly, and made sure the photos would look good by using the scenery available. I would definitely recommended Laura Jayne both for her photographic talent and her lovely manner
MRS S SABHARWAAL• March 4, 2018
Laura was absolutely fantastic before, during and after the event. She is very friendly and all of our guests said how great she was. We would have no hesitation at all in recommending and booking Laura again. Thank you....
Manmeet singh• July 8, 2017
"Laura was really good with her photography on the day . During the shoot she made me and my wife really comfortable and helped us with poses which me and my wife are not good with . Overall she was just fantastic
I am happy I choose her for the day"
- What does the wedding package include?Full coverage of your day, Travel up to 30 miles from B60, Digital Online Gallery, Photo Prints and Albums.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, private online gallery
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?For family shoots I aim to get the images back to you in 2-5 days. Weddings will recieve the images back within 2 weeks - longer for printed albums.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, I will send all edited images
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I usually work alone, however I do have a photography assistant for larger wedding coverage
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Pre-wedding consultation
- Complimentary Engagement Shoot
- Unlimited Help and Support
- Full day coverage (Bridal Prep - First Dance)
- Professionally edited photographs
- Private online gallery for you to share with your friends
- Personalised bespoke wedding album
- Professional Headshots, Modelling Portfolio, Family portraits, Newborn and Child portraits.
- Studio or Location
- Images in a private online gallery
- Luxury Prints and album options also available
I am DBS/CRB Checked!