Laura Miller's is a hugely experienced and accomplished singer from London who has performed with dozens of stars both on TV and on live stadium and theatre tours for many years. Laura's sweet and distinctive sound with a hint of soul has seen her perform with such artists as Joss Stone, Alexandra Burke, Beverley Knight, Michael Ball, Pixie Lott and many more, as well as providing backing vocals for Peter Andre's as
a remember of his house band for 2 years, and two UK tours at the O2 Arena and Royal Albert Hall.
Laura's musical influences range from the Motown classics of Stevie Wonder and Aretha Franklin to jazz singers Ella Fitzgerald and Natalie Cole, and contemporary pop stars like Adele and Amy Winehouse.
Avaliable for wedding services, drinks receptions and evening entertainment for all events.
Smita• Nov. 30, 2019
We booked Laura for my son's birthday party. She had no qualms performing a nursery rhyme and got us all to join in, effortlessly. She also sang our favourite songs so beautifully that some of us got quite emotional! Laura was outstanding: a fantastic vocalist and an engaging performer. Thank you so much!
Sharon kefford• Nov. 14, 2019
Just want to say a big Thankyou Laura,
For performing at my daughters baby shower yesterday, you were fantastic with all the ladies and girls, every request was delivered, you got it spot on! Thankyou
Sasha McKenzie• June 13, 2019
A very big Thank you to Laura Ann for adding that extra sparkle to our event.
You have such a nice vibe about you and your interaction with everyone was amazing.
We have had loads of great feedback and look forward to booking you in the future.
Sarah• May 4, 2019
Laura was a great singer and DJ, she had everyone up on the dance floor inculding our 97 yearo old Granny, a lot of our guest commented on how good she was! She has an massive track list with music to suit all tastes and was very easy to work with. I would book again if i ever need a singer.
Kerry Hazeltine• Sept. 15, 2018
"In one word "" wow""
Laura is an amazing singer and is very friendly,
Complete value for money
I will definitely be booking Laura again for future events
Thank you Laura ,you are a star!"
Services From Laura Ann
Solo Singer - Wedding Ceremony and 1 hour Set after Service
Care Home Singer - 1 Hour Weekday Daytime Set
Solo Singer - Evening Event
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Solo Singer, with own PA and professional backing tracks, Can also add a guitarist / pianist or small band
- What are the highlights of your career?I worked for Peter Andre for 2 years and toured the UK. I also love cruises as I love travelling.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding ceremonies, reception drinks and evenings. Parties, birthdays, corporate events. Care homes
- Who are your previous clients?P&O Cruises, Thomson Cruises, Disney Cruises, Marks and Spencer, ITN, Rolls Royce, Highclere Castle, The Savoy, The Grosvenor hotel,
- How can event planners pay for your services?Please contact me if you'd like to book and ill send over an invoice, deposit is due to secure the date and final balance due by the event date, via bacs or cash on the night
- How long do you play for?Happy to work with clients on timings. Usually offer 2x60 mins or 3 x40 mins. Or an hour set for daytime events
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes all own equipment
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Nothing big I’m only small and my pa is small too!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Hopefully! I’m always happy to learn special requests just send me a message and ask
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually just one, I don’t mind how long, as long as I get at least 10 mins in between sets then I’m happy
I offer either 2x 60 mins or 3 x40 mins, happy to adapt this to your event.
I provide pa and lighting if needed, and happy to learn special requests.
Example of songs below, i have a huge repertoire of pop, rock n roll, soul, motown, country and jazz and swing
Don't mean a thing
Not the only one
All about that bass
Stand by your man
You got a friend
Piece of my heart
Need you now
lets stay together
Just the two of us
Will you still love me tomorrow
Son of a preacher man
The way you look tonight
Puttin on the ritz
All of me
Make you feel my love
Best of my love
Stand by me
Still the one
I wanna dance with somebody
Stevie wonder medley
I will always love you
Cheek to cheek
Saving all my love
Higher and Higher
Can't stop the feeling
All about that bass
Shape of you
If I ain't got you
All of me
Never too much
All night long
I'm every woman
Came here for love
Rolling in the deep
The winner takes it all
Over the rainbow
Have I told you lately
and many many more....