Laura Miller's is a hugely experienced and accomplished singer from London who has performed with dozens of stars both on TV and on live stadium and theatre tours for many years. Laura's sweet and distinctive sound with a hint of soul has seen her perform with such artists as Joss Stone, Alexandra Burke, Beverley Knight, Michael Ball, Pixie Lott and many more, as well as providing backing vocals for Peter Andre's as
a remember of his house band for 2 years, and two UK tours at the O2 Arena and Royal Albert Hall.
Laura's musical influences range from the Motown classics of Stevie Wonder and Aretha Franklin to jazz singers Ella Fitzgerald and Natalie Cole, and contemporary pop stars like Adele and Amy Winehouse.
Avaliable for wedding services, drinks receptions and evening entertainment for all events.
Kerry Hazeltine• 15 Sep 2018
"In one word "" wow""
Laura is an amazing singer and is very friendly,
Complete value for money
I will definitely be booking Laura again for future events
Thank you Laura ,you are a star!"
Sarah• 4 May 2019
Laura was a great singer and DJ, she had everyone up on the dance floor inculding our 97 yearo old Granny, a lot of our guest commented on how good she was! She has an massive track list with music to suit all tastes and was very easy to work with. I would book again if i ever need a singer.
Sasha McKenzie• 13 Jun 2019
A very big Thank you to Laura Ann for adding that extra sparkle to our event.
You have such a nice vibe about you and your interaction with everyone was amazing.
We have had loads of great feedback and look forward to booking you in the future.
- How long do you play for?Happy to work with clients on timings. Usually offer 2x60 mins or 3 x40 mins. Or an hour set for daytime events
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Solo Singer, with own PA and professional backing tracks, Can also add a guitarist / pianist or small band
- How can event planners pay for your services?Please contact me if you'd like to book and ill send over an invoice, deposit is due to secure the date and final balance due by the event date, via bacs or cash on the night
- Who are your previous clients?P&O Cruises, Thomson Cruises, Disney Cruises, Marks and Spencer, ITN, Rolls Royce, Highclere Castle, The Savoy, The Grosvenor hotel,
- What are the highlights of your career?I worked for Peter Andre for 2 years and toured the UK. I also love cruises as I love travelling.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually just one, I don’t mind how long, as long as I get at least 10 mins in between sets then I’m happy
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Hopefully! I’m always happy to learn special requests just send me a message and ask
- How much space do you require?Nothing big I’m only small and my pa is small too!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes all own equipment
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding ceremonies, reception drinks and evenings. Parties, birthdays, corporate events. Care homes
I offer either 2x 60 mins or 3 x40 mins, happy to adapt this to your event.
I provide pa and lighting if needed, and happy to learn special requests.
Example of songs below, i have a huge repertoire...