Lara is a singer from London, currently living in Buckinghamshire, who performs at all types of events including weddings, birthday parties, anniversaries, corporate events and live music nights. Lara has been performing since the age of seven and was classically trained at the prestigious Junior Guildhall School of Music and Drama, where she regularly performed operatic arias and was awarded singer of the year. Lara has also been singing ballads, pop and jazz hits from a young age, her versatile voice enabling her to sing songs from the likes of Ariana Grande to Ed Sheeran to Etta James. She is able to take a song and make it her own, creating beautiful elaborations and melodies that are sure to impress. Lara also has a You Tube channel that is steadily growing, where she sings acoustic covers of popular songs.
Christopher Black• Jan. 22, 2020
Lara was simply amazing. I had asked her to sing at my mother's funeral. She helped me navigate the process of landing on the right songs and found herself having to learn two new songs from scratch. She was sensitive to the process and helpful in ensuring that she was in contact with just the right people to make the timing just right. Above everything else she sung both songs beautifully. She contributed heavily to a beautiful send off for Mum. I look forward to working with her in the future on happier events.
Services From Lara Luu
Solo Female Singer - 2 x 45 Minutes
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, funerals, birthday parties, anniversaries, pubs, restaurants
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 sets of 45 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Potentially available upon request, in advance.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minutes per 1 hour
Pop, Acoustic, Covers, Top 40, R&B, Jazz, Christmas, Easy listening, Light music, Disco, Ambient pop, Musical theatre, 1990s era music, 1980s era music, 1970s era music, 1960s era music, 1950s era music, Blues, Originals, Karaoke, Soul, Vintage, Motown, Britpop, Rock