L.A. Creative Photography
My job as a wedding photographer, apart from capturing your day and making you look stunning, is to make you feel comfortable. Try to be as invisible as possible at a wedding and for the most part, guests should just think I'm a friend with a camera.
Prefer to adopt a storytelling approach to documenting your day, capturing your day as it unfolds through a collection of decisive moments also blending that style with more creative/dramatic wedding images.
I like to start with the preparations in the morning and stay on after the first dance to capture the atmosphere of the evening because it allows everyone to relax and enjoy the day without worrying about the time. If things do not run as planned on the day, I will still be there to cover the important moments of your day - I don't clock watch.
Whether you have model confidence or not, we will make awesome images and more importantly, you will enjoy the experience. You want images that show how much fun you all had in one day, as it really happened. Images that show how amazing it felt to get married.
Sandrine Fournier• Nov. 9, 2019
Laura came to my house for a chat and photos triaI and sent me an email with questions to find out more details about the event.
She came to the salon where I had my hair and make up done and to my house where I put my dress on then to the Registry office and finally to the dinner reception.
She took loads and loads of shots, posed and natural and groups. I haven't got the photos yet, waiting excitedly.
She was friendly, flexible and professional. Thanks a lot.
Davies Osunneye• Aug. 17, 2019
Really good photographers
Wow what a day! Laura had some amazing and unusual ideas of images and moments to capture of our day which we would of never have thought of. She captured the tender moments and the silly moments and managed to blend the entire 9 hours into a gorgeous, seamless love story. I definitely recommend going with L.A. Creative photographers!
- What services do you offer?Wedding, portrait, commercial, event photography.
- What does the wedding package include?Pre-wedding consultation ( Pre Wedding Photoshoot). All Day Coverage (Without time limits). A full wedding gallery with all of your edited images (300+) saved onto a gorgeous SHINY USB. A sneak preview of your images sent privately. Personalised photobook (glossy print on NOVATECH paper 200g/m2) which will bring back wonderful memories for years to come. Wedding photography slideshow. The Sharebook - booklet created for sharing pictures capturing your best memories and funny moments. Each photo is depicted on a separate page that can be easily torn out and gifted to a friend or relative.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no
- What style of photos do you take?Prefer to adopt a storytelling approach to documenting your day, capturing your day as it unfolds through a collection of decisive moments also blending that style with more creative/dramatic wedding images.
- What kind of technology do you use?We use professional equipment, Canon flagship cameras: Canon EOS-1DX - EOS Digital SLR, Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III and Canon's series of L lenses.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?no
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Anywhere between 2-6 weeks
FUN COLOURFUL & QUIRKY ALTERNATIVE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY