Live musician who sings, plays guitar, loop pedal and some guitar. I perform R&B/Soul, Pop and Folk mainly. I canm do exclusively originals, covers or a mix as required.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I'm happy to play any events, I've been a part of Festivals, Original music nights, Covers gigs in Pubs & clubs, House Parties etc.
- Who are your previous clients?I regularly play live a few times a week. Some more noteable performances from this year are Glaston-bury Bury, Castle Hotel and Concert In The Square (Liverpool). But also have been performing in pubs and clubs mainly (but not exclusively) in the North West.
- How long do you play for?I usually play for 2 or 3 hours but have material to do approximately 5 hours worth.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a PA system but currently no lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?I can set up in a very small space and have played numerous cramped spaces in pubs.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If given enough time to prepare it I'm happy to learn a song in advance.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I tend to take a break after every set, for around 5/10 mins.
Hold Your Hand/Twist & Shout
Heard It Through The Grapevine
Just The Way You Are/Photograph
Tell Me Ma
Escape (Pina Coladas)
Hit The Road Jack
I of course have many more songs at my disposal but this should give an example of some of the variety of genres and eras I perform.