Kevin McMahon Saxophonist
Hi, Kevin here, i'm a Professional versatile saxophone Player who will bring a Stunning Musical ambience to your Party, Event or Wedding.
Please do allow me to cater to your any of your Musical requests.
"If you're looking for exceptional live music for your drinks reception, Party,or event Professional saxophonist Kevin McMahon is the natural choice. An acclaimed Irish musician who’s played at notable venues and smaller, more intimate events, he’ll welcome your guests with an array of soulful swing, upbeat jazz, pop and modern lounge beats"
Delighted to work with you and get the show on the road for you effortlessly. Happy to have a phone or Skype chat to clarify any of your concerns.
Kind Regards, Kevin.
Callum Wilkins• Oct. 21, 2018
"Kevin was very good and wowed the crowd!
Can't than him enough for making our day so special.
Would 100% recommend!"
Hannah Forsyth• Sept. 22, 2018
Kevin and his band were amazing... i cannot thank him and the group enough - the Jazz was wonderful and a perfect compliment to our afternoon despite the weather. I will be confirming a booking with him again - Kevin and his band are very talented musicians - the compliments have been flooding in as it was just a really great afternoon - would highly recommend him to anyone - really fantastic cannot Thank the band enough for such a successful afternoon.
bernadette milner• March 9, 2018
Kevin was BRILLIANT and I wouldn't hesitate to book him again. I highly recommend him. He was very responsive and communicative to deal with from the minute we booked. He was punctual and reliable. He played amazing music, really added to the party atmosphere at our house. He's also a really friendly lovely guy and all the guests loved him. We will definitely be booking him again.
Derya Yilmaz• Sept. 2, 2017
Kevin joined us for my best friend's 40th birthday party on 2nd Sep in he responded very quickly to my query from this website and luckily he was available on the date. He arrived to the venue very timely for set up and discuss how surprise is going to be as his music was the surprise for the birthday girl. He was travelling from London , we very appreciated his effort. We loved Kevin's music, he had a very nice selection of songs kindly including some of our choices as well. Dinner was at a pub, he changed the whole atmosphere with his saxophone, played for 2 hours, we just did not wanted him to stop!! He blended very well with the group (about 30 people), they all asked me how I found him and noted how beautiful his music was. His choice of music was well thought for dinner time and intervals. We hope to work with him again for future events. Thank you very much Kevin for making the birthday and evening a very special one! Hope to work again in future events.
Gaylin Tudhope• Sept. 9, 2017
"What a fabulous evening. Kevin's playing is passionate , smooth and very listenable and danceable too. Everyone enjoyed his repertoire. He was good company and made the evening.You know you have a winner when guests keep asking for his details.
We will have Kevin over to play for us again and were thoroughly delighted with his playing and gorgeous mellow sound."
Jo Browner• July 26, 2019
Kevin was fantastic!! He arrived and I immediately felt relaxed and confident that he had everything under control. He played so well and everyone thoroughly enjoyed listening to him. He was an absolute pleasure to watch and work with. I would recommend him to everyone! Thank you Kevin for making the evening so special. Jo
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Sophisticated Swinging & Smooth Saxophone Player for your event!
- What are the highlights of your career?Feeling the Love when playing for all!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Right size Fees for a professional Musician. Im accommodating and Mobile.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, Weddings and generally any event that requires quality music.
- Who are your previous clients?Ive worked for Major Corporate brands who require a Pro Saxophone player including the Open at St Andrews and The London Olympics. My main clients are you... the people who find me when searching for a great sax player for their event.
- How can event planners pay for your services?By Getting in Touch!
- How long do you play for?As long or as short as is required... Quite often 3 hours with breaks.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Minimal ...
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes... please let me know what your favourite tune is and i will play it for you gladly!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depending ... EG ... 2 by 15 mins over a three hour slot.
Any Request Honoured...
Jazz, Swing, Smooth, Mainstream, Chill, Ambience, House, Pop.