Katie is a beautiful R&B, soul and slow jazz singer. As well as singing as a solo artist for weddings and and special ceremonies, Katie also sings accompanied by piano, acoustic and a full five piece band. What ever your musical need, Katie’s voice will provide either a beautiful, mellow backdrop to your special occasion to a full funk and motow centre piece, guaranteed to make you move to the dance floor.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Lounge singer and Motown band
- What are the highlights of your career?Chatsworth house Texas city
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?A naked vocal within its pure essence with no effects.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Small and large ceremonies, nuptial ceremonies, large or small corporate events, champagne reception, main event music, weddings, birthdays, christenings, funerals, band festivals, function band, acoustic duo, solo, slow jazz, soul, mowtown
- Who are your previous clients?Chatsworth house De Vere hotels Peak Edge hotel, Chesterfield Casa hotels Ford group Versace Derbyshire borough council Bluebell wood charity Cubana clubs Tiger tiger The crazy bear group
- How can event planners pay for your services?By either pay pal, cheque or bank transfer
- How long do you play for?2x45 minute sets or longer as required
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Only a small space is required for two speakers and a mix desk or I can also fill large with a full five piece band
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can adapt any song required, even make a fast club song slower or a slow song made faster. I can also write love songs if an original is required.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I my one usually take one break between sets and only twenty minutes break usually taken if possible.
Eva Cassidy - fields of gold/over the rainbow
Roberta flack - The First Time
Chaka Chan - ain’t nobody
Stevie Wonder - superstation/
Pharel - Happy
Whitney Houston - I will always love you