The Kings of Karaoke invite you and your guests to come be the star and fulfil your destiny performing live on stage as the leader of the band (even if only for one night).
Hugely entertaining and with a massive and ever growing repertoire the band have everyone's song ready to go. Alongside up to 3 hrs of live Karaoke the band are also able to play background music as your guests arrive to get everyone in the mood and can provide DJ music, as well as lighting, for the times the band aren't performing so you truly get a full evenings entertainment.
Fancy the full band experience? you can also hire us a 5 piece with two female singers, find us here on Pop Top; search for No Strings Attached.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Kings of Karaoke invite you and your guests to come be the star and fulfil your destiny performing live on stage as the leader of the band (even if only for one night).
- What are the highlights of your career?We have had the pleasure of performing at events all over the UK and Europe at Weddings, Parties and Celebrations of all kinds.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We aim to provide a unique service like no other and are always happy to go the extra mile, with songs requests as well as having drumming brides, guitar swinging grooms and even dressed as Superheroes!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We've played all sorts of events, Weddings, Parties, Xmas Parties, Corporate Events, Summer Fetes, Christenings, Children's Parties, School Leaving Parties, and excuse to celebrate!
- Who are your previous clients?We have performed for more than 150 happy newly weds, 100s of birthday girls and boys of all ages, as well as for Military celebrations and other corporate events.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment can be made by BACS in advance of the event or cash on the night
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We provide PA, lighting and all other equipment required.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?The band are fully covered by a £10M Public Liability Policy and have all their equipment regularly PAT tested
- How much space do you require?We quite good at squeezing into the smallest of spaces but a 12x12 foot area would be a rough guide for comfort.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are more than happy to learn any request you may have, If you sing it, we'll play it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually break the evening into 3 sections with 2 breaks of around 15-30 mins but are happy to work around any schedule that you would like.
500 Miles - Proclaimers
8 days a Week – The Beatles
9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
All About the Bass - Megan Trainor
All the Small Things - Blink 182
Alright Now - Free ...