Kampai Cocktails is one of the UK’s leading mobile bar hire companies based in Brighton. Named after the Japanese word for “cheers!”, our stylish mobile bar and impressive and delicious cocktails made by professional mixologists deliver the exciting and unique cocktail bar experience to a venue of your choice- your living room, garden, office, marquee or wedding venue- anywhere you choose!
We offer competitive rates for a first-class mobile bar service: delicious cocktails & mocktails, beers, wines and soft drinks whether you are holding a Home Party, Birthday Party, Wedding or a Corporate Event.
We also offer Cocktail Making Classes. Our professional and friendly bartender and fully-equipped mobile bar will bring you a fun, interactive and informative cocktail making class which is a great way to entertain your friends and colleagues for a Home Party, Hen Party or Corporate Team Building Event.
Our mobile bar travels across London and the South East including all London area, Sussex, Brighton, Surrey, Guildford, Kent, Hampshire, Essex and further afield.
Naomi• Dec. 30, 2019
Absolutely fantastic. Ryu was fab, very accommodating and even agreed to change one of the cocktails so the birthday girl could make her fav. Everyone enjoyed the whole evening, quizzes were great fun - lots of laughs. Thank you Ryu!
Jayne Crow• Dec. 15, 2017
"Thankyou to Ryu and Kampai Cocktails for helping to makie our friends 50th such a memorable night.
It was brilliant that Ryu came to us, arrival and set up was seamless and the cocktail making workshop was great fun. Ryu was a brilliant host who interacted well with everyone in our group.
I would highly recommend Kampai Cocktails if you’re looking for party entertainment who will come to you location."
Dave Terry• Sept. 26, 2017
"We used Kampai cocktails at our wedding. Our table names were named after some of our favourite cocktails and we wanted the guests to enjoy the drink of the same name. Kampai right from our first enquiry were excellent in their communication back to us and very professional in keeping us updated with progress or if they needed any additional information from us. On the day, their operation was so smooth you wouldn't have noticed they were there. All the drinks went down VERY well!! Many thanks to Ryu and the team for adding an extra bit of sparkle to our big day. I would recommend Kampai cocktails to ANYONE and am hopeful we will use them again in the future. Thank you again!
Shelley Turner• June 9, 2017
Fantastic evening for my sisters Hen party. Great fun having a go at making the cocktails which were all delicious! Simon was brilliant with a great sense of humour! Booked with Ryu who was super and made the whole process easy. Would definitely book again!
Gaynor Kimber• April 6, 2017
"Oh wow!! Is what I kept hearing all night as my friends and I sampled the delicious cocktails hand crafted expertly by Simon. We all had a great evening and the cocktail bar was the focal point! Everyone loved the flaming 'gigiolo' martinis and apparently the mojitos were the best ever!
Ryu and his team are a very organised and professional company and I would highly recommend them.... in fact my lovely neighbour has booked them already for their party in July! Thankyou Ryu and Simon and hope to see you again!
Emma Ryan• Dec. 5, 2016
I would like to say a massive thank you to Ryu and Sid for all their hard work making my 25th birthday one to remember (even after all the beautiful cocktails I drank). Communication, service and the cocktails themselves were all wonderful and everyone who came to the party commented on how great it all was. Thoroughly recommend.
Option A- Hire Mixologist with additional options
This option is perfect for you if you wish to provide the ingredients for the cocktails yourself. We will provide you with a detailed shopping list.
- Hiring a professional mixologist £30 per hour*- 3 hours minimum hire
Additional Options- You can choose what you want us to supply
1. A stylish silver mobile bar with LED lights- £150(1.5m) £230 (3.0m)
2. Quality glassware- price depends on the number of cocktails.
3. Ice- price depends on the number of cocktails.
4. All ingredients (apart from alcohol) such as fresh fruits, purees, juices and their preparation- price depends on the number of cocktails.
• Bar equipment such as shakers and bar accessories such as napkins and straws etc will be provided free of charge
• Creation and design of a cocktail menu and bespoke cocktails free of charge
* Please allow us at least 1 hour set up time prior to the event and 30 mins cleaning up time. This will be an additional cost on service time. Travel cost is extra, depending on distance.
* * *
Option B- All Inclusive Bar Service
With this option, you don’t have to worry about all the hassle of preparation – everything you need is included – alcohol, bar, professional mixologist(s), glassware, ice etc. Call us and we will simply deliver an exciting cocktail experience to you.
With this option-
• Non-alcoholic cocktails are free of charge
Price (based on between 50 and 99 people)
- 3 cocktails per person: £13.50 per head
- 4 cocktails per person: £16.50 per head
- 5 cocktails per person: £19.50 per head
- unlimited cocktails: £22.00 per head – 4 hours service time
- unlimited cocktails, bottled beers & wines £26.00 per head - 4 hours service time
* * *
Fun-filled Hen Party Cocktail Making Class (2 hours), £24.00 per person + travel
• Sparkling cocktail welcome reception & introduction
• Brief history of cocktail
• Introduction of bar tools and demonstration of how to make cocktails
• All guests make cocktails (make and drink 2 cocktails each)
• Tips and manners at cocktail bar
• Fun Facts Cocktail Quiz
• Minimum 8 people
This package includes:-
- Everyone drinks 3 cocktails and make 2 of them.
- All ingredients to make cocktails including alcohol, fresh fruit, ice etc
- Stylish silver mobile bar
- Mixologist to run the class
- All glassware
- All other bar equipment such as shaker, strainers, barspoons etc.
Why not add optional an hour’s free cocktail bar at the end of the class for just £8 per head!?