I would like to introduce a new upcoming band with over 30+ years’ of experience and musicianship.
Members of this band have had the privilege of touring all around the world playing and singing backing vocals for artists like Idris Elba, Joss Stone, Mary Wilson, Winston Reedy, Carol Thompson, Susan Boyle, Donna Marie, Papa San, Twinkie Clarke, Marvia Providence, Tom Jones, Emeli Sands, Ellie Golding, Gregory Porter to name a few, as well as performing at The Isle of Wight Festival, Children In Need, for Her Majesty the Queen and the MOBO awards, and other TV shows
As well as being professional, we are a band that believes in having loads of fun whilst performing and putting on a great show that will guarantee a great time of dedicating a full, high energy show dedicated to Whitney Houston.
The ‘From my Heart to Yours … Just Whitney’ band will take you through all of Whitney Houston’s eras from her 1985 hit ‘Oh I wanna Dance’ right up to her latest hits like ‘Queen of the Night’
The Just Whitney Band knows how to engage with a crowd and always leave them wanting more.
In the words of Maya Angelou
“A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song”
Please have a listen and if you are interested in booking our band please feel free to contact us
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:With over 30 years’ of experience and musicianship we will put on a great show that will guarantee a night of dancing and high energy.
- What are the highlights of your career?Working with Idris Elba on his Mi Mandela Album. Performing in front of HRH the Queen.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Concerts, festivals, Wedding ceremony, Wedding receptions
- Who are your previous clients?Weddings, TV productions, Festivals, Concerts
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No. However, this can be sourced at an additional charge
- How much space do you require?Minimum of 4 Singers and a Keyboardist with PA. Maximum of 10 piece band. Which we would recommend a large stage
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?“Our set lists are designed to ensure guests dance and have an amazing time. However, we're definitely happy to chat through and make sure we find what works for your event. ” “If a song isn't included in our song list there may still be a chance we already know it. If there is a special song you'd like us to learn we are happy to do this for you. There maybe an additional charge for this service to take into account rehearsal times etc.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break of 20 minutes after a 45 minute set. However, we can work with the client if the time needs to be longer or reduced
This is an example of songs that can be sung during a 90min show (2 x 45Min or 1hr 30minutes)
I wanna Dance with somebody
How will I know
I’m your baby tonight
Didn’t we almost have it all
House is not a home
Where do broken hearts go
Saving all my love for you
Greatest Love of all
I will always love you
Count on me
Give us this day
I love the Lord
Why does it hurt so bad
I have Nothing
Greatest love of all
Run to you
I believe in You and Me
Who do you love
So emotional baby
Your Love is my Love
It’s not right but it’s OK
Queen of the Night
Finale Song – I’m every Woman