Emma has been a session singer and vocal coach for many years and has been blessed to sing backing vocals for some of the industries greatest artists
Idris Elba (Actor)
Joss Stone (Pop)
Mary Wilson (The Supreme - Motown)
Winston Reedy (Reggae)
Carol Thompson (Lovers Rock)
Susan Boyle (X Factor Winner)
Donna Marie (Reggae)
Papa San (Gospel Reggae/Dancehall),
Twinkie Clarke (Gospel)
Marvia Providence (Gospel Reggae)
...to name a few, as well as performing at The Isle of Wight Festival, Children In Need, MOBO awards, Radio and TV and running choir workshops.
One of Emma’s highlights in her musical career was singing with the first every UK Gospel choir, ever to perform on Britain’s Got Talent 2013, making it to the Semi finals.
Emma knows how to engage with a crowd and always leave them wanting more. Emma has completed tours in the North and South of Italy, Poland as well bookings throughout the UK.
Emma band starts from 2 people up to a 10 piece band....So whatever youare looking for Iam sure she will be able to accommodate and compliment your budget.
In the words of Maya Angelou
“A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song”
Emma is looking forward to making contact with her.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:With over 30 years’ of experience and musicianship we will put on a great show that will guarantee a night of dancing and high energy.
- What are the highlights of your career?Working with Idris Elba on his Mi Mandela Album. Performing in front of HRH the Queen.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Concerts, festivals, Wedding ceremony, Wedding receptions
- Who are your previous clients?Weddings, TV productions, Festivals, Concerts
- How long do you play for?Minimum of 1 Hour. Maximum of 3 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a small PA system that is included on the package. Lighting is charged at an extra cost.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Minimum of 1 Singer and a Keyboardist with PA. Maximum of 10 piece band. Which we would recommend a large stage
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?“Our set lists are designed to ensure guests dance and have an amazing time. However, we're definitely happy to chat through and make sure we find what works for your event. “If a song isn't included in our song list there may still be a chance we already know it. If there is a special song you'd like us to learn we are happy to do this for you. There maybe an additional charge for this service to take into account rehearsal times etc.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break of 20 minutes after a 45 minute set. However, we can work with the client if the time needs to be longer or reduced
This is an small example of songs that can be sung during a 90min show (2 x 45Min or 1hr 30minutes)
This is a small repertoire of the Songs we can perform:
• Stand by Me - Ben E King
• Say a Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
• How sweet it is to be Loved
• Love me for a reason - Boyzone
• How Deep is your Love - Kelly Rowland and Michael Buble
• Holding out for a Hero - Bonnie Tyler
• Forget you - Cee Lo Green
• Aint no mountain - Marvin Gaye
• Happy - Pharell Williams
• Celebrate good times - Kool and the Gang
• Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
• Price tag - Jessie J
• Lets Stay together - Al Green
• Sittin on the Dock (of the bay)
• Don’t stop me now - Queen
• Superstition - Stevie Wonder
• Optimistic - Sounds of Blackness
• ABBA – Covers
• Your love is my love - Whitney Houston
• You to me are everything - The Real Thing
• Michael Jackson – Covers
• Girls Just wanna have fun
• Bon Jovi Covers
• Buttercup - Diana Ross
• Rule the World - Take That
• Whitney Houston Covers
• Motown Covers
• Bob Marley Covers
• Selection of Gospel Songs
• Selection of Indie Rocl (Coldplay, Oasis)