The South West's finest tribute to Take That & Gary Barlow
A truly stunning Take That Tribute show.
You will hear all of Take That's biggest hits including Greatest Day, Back For Good, Shine and Rule the World.
You will feel every emotion, from pure excitement and energy during the highly charged Relight my Fire and become overwhelmed by the goose bumps covering your body during a chilling version of Said it All.
With a wealth of experience in the professional music industry, we know everything there is to know about entertaining people and how to keep the dance floor packed from the first song until the last.
Guaranteed to give you a night of entertainment you will never forget.
Also available as a Duo - Just Robbie and Gary and the solo Just Gary Barlow show.
Featuring Lee from BBC's Let it Shine
Hidden needs trust• March 18, 2019
"I drove a mini bus of pupils from Yewstock School for children with special needs to you gig last night at the Octagon Theatre In Yeovil and we would just like to say a huge thank you they had a fabulous time we all really enjoyed it and look forward to seeing you again in near future
Thank you so much
Caroline B• Aug. 19, 2017
"""I have to say, what an amazing night we had! We loved your entire set, our guests are still talking about it!
I must now find another reason to book you again!!
Thank you so much for a fantastic evening and making our Wedding so special xx""
Caroline B Corsham Private Wedding"
Jessica Bate• July 22, 2017
"""I would like to say a BIG thank you on behalf of all at Cadbury House for the fabulous night of entertainment you provided us on Saturday 9th May. You were professional, helpful and accommodating from the initial booking of the night of Take That and the evening had everyone up on their feet dancing the night away – the singing was fantastic and the atmosphere was great! We will certainly be having the boys back to Cadbury House for 2018 by popular demand!"""
Ricky Dent• Feb. 17, 2017
"""A great bunch of lads who know how to entertain an audience. A pleasure and ease to deal with from the very start and on the night they were superb. Will definitely be booking the boys again in the future, as they guarantee a happy audience."""
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A Take That Tribute band from Bristol, South West England.
- What are the highlights of your career?Our Gary Barlow has performed for Gary himself.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Hotels, corporate functions, private parties.
- How long do you play for?2x 45 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA and lighting is included. Also a sound man.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes all up to date.
- How much space do you require?5 metres by 3 metres minimum
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If we can get our hands on a backing track for it then yes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 half hour break in between but we are flexible on this.
Back For Good
Could it be magic
Get ready for it
Hold up a light
How deep is your love
I'd wait for life
It only takes a minute
Let in the Sun
Love ain't here anymore
Million love songs
Relight my Fire
Rock n Roll Medley
Rule the world
Said it all
Up all night
Face to Face
Let me go
Love won't wait
Let me entertain you
She's the one