I am a professional pop/rock/jazz singer and pianist based in London and I am very experienced in playing for all kinds of events like background music for receptions and in bars, solo spots at weddings and lounge music at vernissages. So I'd love to apply as an artist for your database.
You can find all details on my webpage:
Please find live videos on my YouTube-channel:
Besides hundreds of private events and weddings I have been working for the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel (London), was the resident pianist/vocalist of the 5* Luxury Thomson Hotels in Sharm El-Sheikh (Egypt) and Cyprus, and worked for the 5* Kempinski Hotel Atlantic in Hamburg (GER).
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding ceremonies Receptions Dinner Private events like openings, birthdays, anniversaries... Parties (with my function band) Funerals
- Who are your previous clients?Apple Store, Regent Street, London Best Western Hotel Residenz Harzhoehe, Hahnenklee Blue Note, Berlin brother Casino Esplanade, Hamburg Casino Raschplatz, RP5, Hanover GOP Variete, Hanover Kempinski Hotel Atlantic, Hamburg Kensington Town Hall, London Lions Club, Isernhagen Lysia Clubsino, Luebeck MARITIM Grand Hotel, Hanover MARITIM Hotel Bellevue, Kiel Mediamarkt GER NDR Television (GER) Park Plaza Hotel, Westminster Bridge, London Sensatori Hotel CORAL SEA, Sharm El-Sheikh (Egypt) Sensatori Hotel APHRODITE HILLS, Cyprus State parliament, Lower Saxony (GER) Townhall, South Kensington, London Troubadour, London Westfield London
- How long do you play for?My repertoire has more than 600 songs. I would sing and play up to 6 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own amplifier to provide my sound for events up to 150 people.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
- How much space do you require?I just need space for my electric piano and myself.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am absolutely happy to learn your favourite song for you. Yes!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If I play during a night, I would do 45 min sets and 15 min breaks.