Hailing from North Devon, Ian Holleran and Roseanna Ball pay tribute to the man in black and the love of his life with heart-felt performances of their greatest works.
Ian is an established percussionist with years of experience in performing and recording in a variety of styles. Rose is a singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist raised on Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash. Together they make a compelling duo as they give their take on the work of two of Country Music's greatest icons.
Abigail Moore• 15 Jun 2019
I would 110% recommend Rose and Ian , we hired there band for our Sons 4th birthday and summer festival party ( house warming ) our party was the talk of the village and we were told many times that we had struck Gold , with there wonderful personalities and flawless voices we will definitely be booking them again for next year .
The Plough Arts Centre• 5 Sep 2018
Fantastic evening listening to Ian and Rose performing. They both sang loads of classic songs and a few I had never heard of. Great sounds and loads of energy. Highly recommend for any Johnny Cash or Country music fans.
Julie• 17 Aug 2019
Absolutely fantastic every one loved it fully recommended them and would love to use them many thanks Steve and Julie
Plough• 5 Sep 2018
Brilliant duo, nicely capturing the essence of Cash and Carter with their own style. A tribute by versatile and talented muscians in their own right.
Plough Arts Theatre• 5 Sep 2018
Great performance. Rose Ball was amazing. Beautiful clear voice. Loved the harmonies.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash tribute duo
- What are the highlights of your career?Rose - Opening for Wickham Festival in 2015
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can tailor a set around a client and learn songs specifically for an event. We are also both multi-instrumentalists and can adjust to suit the clients needs.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Venues, pubs, weddings, festivals
- Who are your previous clients?The Friendly Spirit Inn, Cannington The Plough Arts Centre, Torrington The New Inn, Fremington The Champ, Appledore The Fairway Buoy, Westward Ho!
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the day of the event is preferable.
- How long do you play for?This is negotiable but typically we play for two 45 minute sets with a break in the middle.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA, we do not have our own lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Not currently
- How much space do you require?Space for two people on chairs and room for instruments on stands behind - small spaces are fine
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Probably if you give us enough time to learn it :-)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Generally a 15min break every 45 minutes keeps us going.
- Do you impersonate?No, Ian wears black and I like to wear a June-esque dress but we don't pretend we are the genuine article.
Set list can be tailored to suit events
Ring of Fire
Walk the Line
It Ain't me Babe
I've been Everywhere