John Valcas is a talented and experienced Caricature artist based in Brighton.
He is delivered top-quality art and entertainment of clients around the U.K. and abroad to such companies as Tech talks worldwide live conferences. Top Man clothing shop or street art promoted for Coca-cola plus celebrities as Shona Mc Garty famous singer and actress in BBC soup.
OhSo Social• Dec. 6, 2019
We hired John over the Christmas period to be the 'surprise' entertainment for the Christmas party events we were running. John's caricature skills were really impressive and everyone commented on how so delighted they were with his work. John is incredibly organised and is not afraid to get stuck in! We would definitely use John for future events, thank you!
Simon Willmott• Oct. 5, 2019
Very friendly guy, accommodating and liked by all the guests. Definitely recommend and would book him again 👍
Jenny Weeks• July 28, 2018
John was fantastic! He was so accommodating and makes you feel at ease straight away. He was able to capture distinguishing features as well as people’s personalities brilliantly. Everyone was delighted with their pictures and we would definitely recommend!
Wedding & Party Quote• March 30, 2019
"It was a wonderful venue having John Valcas Caricatures services at International Hotel in London where are we celebrated ours venue.
He was very organized and clear from what it was his idea to create a good impact to ours guests once arrive to ours venue.
First he was located at the bar reception setting up his bright spot with a good looking displayer that spouse some samples of his art works and having prepared four chair and a table to accommodate ours guests and their drinks, offering entertaining moment while they having a chat and looking for a moment at John valcas activity during the session.
In the end of the session it was incredible how he captured ours mains manager which we were indicating him in the end of his shift, extending for two hours more his great session.
Definitely we recommend his services and hopefully for another of ours up-coming venues."
Live Caricature session for Red Nose Charity at PC World. Brighton• March 16, 2019
"I felt great having these lovely team attending me with all required things to setting up my equipment in a very visible and good allocated place inside the shop offering to most attractive entertainment by donation on that day.
As a result we organised al board with all the caricature employees from the shop as an exhibition from that venue.
Thank all the Pc World Currys Brighton. U.K"
Leigh Cockburn• March 2, 2019
John was great and he is very talented. A great day and very enjoyable!
Services From John Valcas
Wedding Commissioned Portrait (Not Live)
Wedding Caricature commissioned picture.
Single Caricature in Colour commissioned
Group Caricature Commissioned
Super Hero Theme Caricature Commissioned.
Live Caricature Session. Only via online VIDEO session.
Super Hero Theme Live Caricatures Session via online trough Whatsaap or Google duo
Wedding Live Caricature & Party’s Venue Via Video Session
- How long is the act?Depends on the package offers It could be a full session 3 to 4 hours. Or half session 1 to 2 hours.
- What is included in the wedding package?The wedding package includes transport bills, time work and materials on the equipment that I carry on.
- What other services to you provide?- Commissioned pictures as Caricature & Realistic Portraits. - Spontaneous caricaturist performance in the engaging moment. - Border of caricatures for business company. - Spontaneous Caricaturist for the business aperture to their employees or guests.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?Usually, I request to have four chairs and one square table to accommodate their guests, me and the equipment that I bring with me. It's essential to be in a luminous area, but I can bring me owns flashlights in the case it is a bit dark.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?Usually I get about 15 minutes maxim.
Fun Live Caricature Session on top-quality lines
Ways to sketch at your venue:
1. Sitting down:
I will use 2 metres square maxim to accommodate your guests, their drinks and myself with my equipment.
Also, I usually include a displayer to showing some samples of my previous caricatures as my artistic portfolio.
2- In stand up;
I am sketching your guest while I am walking around the tables.
(This second option is only recommendable at least if you have enough space to walk around the tables without disturbing the people next where I stop to sketch.)