John Valcas is a talented and experienced Caricature artist based in Brighton.
He is delivered top-quality art and entertainment of clients around UK and abroad.
Wedding & Party Quote• 30 Mar 2019
"It was a wonderful venue having John Valcas Caricatures services at International Hotel in London where are we celebrated ours venue.
He was very organized and clear from what it was his idea to create a good impact to ours guests once arrive to ours venue.
First he was located at the bar reception setting up his bright spot with a good looking displayer that spouse some samples of his art works and having prepared four chair and a table to accommodate ours guests and their drinks, offer...
Jenny Weeks• 28 Jul 2018
John was fantastic! He was so accommodating and makes you feel at ease straight away. He was able to capture distinguishing features as well as people’s personalities brilliantly. Everyone was delighted with their pictures and we would definitely recommend!
Russell Gorringe• 11 Aug 2018
I cannot comment on John Valcas because he didnt turn up after booking him and making full payment !! He claims he got the dates mixed up, even though we booked him 5 days before and paid the deposit, Then he requested the balance 3 days before the event, which we payed !! On a positive note he refunded my money
Live Caricature session for Red Nose Charity at PC World. Brighton• 16 Mar 2019
"I felt great having these lovely team attending me with all required things to setting up my equipment in a very visible and good allocated place inside the shop offering to most attractive entertainment by donation on that day.
As a result we organised al board with all the caricature employees from the shop as an exhibition from that venue.
Thank all the Pc World Currys Brighton. U.K"
Futhi• 13 May 2017
Very professional and articulate and seemed passionate with his work. Made me feel comfortable as he was doing my portrait, was open to my suggestions and incoporated them. Finished right on schedule , happy to recommend him
- How long is the act?I offer full session 4 hours package for £350. But you also you can extend the time, providing per advance £25 per extra hour. Any booking that hiring me later than 22:00 pm it will cost £50 per extra hour.
- What other services to you provide?- Commissioned pictures as Caricature or Realistic Portraits. - Spontaneous caricaturist performance in the engage moment. - Border of caricatures for business company. - Spontaneous Caricaturist for business aperture to their employees or guests.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?Depends the area and how they want me to draw. Usually I request to have 4 chairs and one square table to accommodate their guests, me and my equipment. It's important to be allocated at luminous area but however I can bring my owns flashlights.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?Usually I get about 15 minutes maxim.
- What is included in the wedding package?The wedding package include transport bills, time work, and materials on the equipment that I carry on..
Fun Live Caricature Session on top quality linness
Ways to sketch at your venue:
1. Sitting down:
I will use 2 metres square maxim to accommodate your guests , their drinks and myself with my equ...