John Valcas is a talented and experienced Caricature artist based in Brighton.
He is delivered top-quality art and entertainment of clients around UK and abroad to such companies as Tech talks U.K worldwide live conferences. Top Man clothing shop or street art promoted for Coca-cola plus celebrities as Shona Mc Garty famous singer and actress in BBC soup.
Wedding & Party Quote• March 30, 2019
"It was a wonderful venue having John Valcas Caricatures services at International Hotel in London where are we celebrated ours venue.
He was very organized and clear from what it was his idea to create a good impact to ours guests once arrive to ours venue.
First he was located at the bar reception setting up his bright spot with a good looking displayer that spouse some samples of his art works and having prepared four chair and a table to accommodate ours guests and their drinks, offering entertaining moment while they having a chat and looking for a moment at John valcas activity during the session.
In the end of the session it was incredible how he captured ours mains manager which we were indicating him in the end of his shift, extending for two hours more his great session.
Definitely we recommend his services and hopefully for another of ours up-coming venues."
Leigh Cockburn• March 2, 2019
John was great and he is very talented. A great day and very enjoyable!
Live Caricature session for Red Nose Charity at PC World. Brighton• March 16, 2019
"I felt great having these lovely team attending me with all required things to setting up my equipment in a very visible and good allocated place inside the shop offering to most attractive entertainment by donation on that day.
As a result we organised al board with all the caricature employees from the shop as an exhibition from that venue.
Thank all the Pc World Currys Brighton. U.K"
Simon Willmott• Oct. 5, 2019
Very friendly guy, accommodating and liked by all the guests. Definitely recommend and would book him again 👍
Jenny Weeks• July 28, 2018
John was fantastic! He was so accommodating and makes you feel at ease straight away. He was able to capture distinguishing features as well as people’s personalities brilliantly. Everyone was delighted with their pictures and we would definitely recommend!
Futhi• May 13, 2017
Very professional and articulate and seemed passionate with his work. Made me feel comfortable as he was doing my portrait, was open to my suggestions and incoporated them. Finished right on schedule , happy to recommend him
- How long is the act?I offer full session 4 hours package for £350. But you also you can extend the time, providing per advance £25 per extra hour. Any booking that hiring me later than 22:00 pm it will cost £50 per extra hour.
- What is included in the wedding package?The wedding package include transport bills, time work, and materials on the equipment that I carry on..
- What other services to you provide?- Commissioned pictures as Caricature or Realistic Portraits. - Spontaneous caricaturist performance in the engage moment. - Border of caricatures for business company. - Spontaneous Caricaturist for business aperture to their employees or guests.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?Depends the area and how they want me to draw. Usually I request to have 4 chairs and one square table to accommodate their guests, me and my equipment. It's important to be allocated at luminous area but however I can bring my owns flashlights.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?Usually I get about 15 minutes maxim.
Fun Live Caricature Session on top quality linness
Ways to sketch at your venue:
1. Sitting down:
I will use 2 metres square maxim to accommodate your guests , their drinks and myself with my equipment.
Also I usually include a displayer to showing some samples of my previous caricatures as my artistic portafolio.
2- In stand up;
Sketching your guest while I am walking around the tables.
(This second option is only recommendable at least if you have enough space to walk around the tables without disturb the people next where I stop to sketch.)