Joey Oscar Bradick , a 21 year old acoustic blues / pop / singer / music graduate from London, providing upbeat, exciting and technical music that will act as a fantastic asset to any function or event that requires live music. I have a Music degree with honors from Sussex University, a LLCM diploma in Jazz guitar and two Grade 8 distinctions in Guitar and cello. My styles will cater for any event - background music, restaurant music, actual gigs / solo slots etc. I was a songwriting and performance award winner in the 2015 Mayor of London music awards and have been published in the book 'Notes from the Underground'. I can provide all equipment for solo sets also :)
Tatjhana Jones• May 25, 2019
Joey was brilliant, so professional even through all of our troubles that were happening. Joey remained professional, helpful and incredible good at what he dis. He was great for what we needed and we certainly would book him again for an event like that. Thank you so much book him you wont be disappointed
Lyndon Barreto• April 7, 2019
Joey was great throughout the process from hiring to the event itself. He played the songs I had requested and did a great job performing them and adapting to the varying styles. He pitched everything about the sound just right, which made for a great atmosphere. He was highly professional and blended in/adapted to the venue really well. I would highly recommend him.
Joris• Dec. 28, 2018
Awesome! Service was as asked for!
Naomi• Sept. 2, 2017
Lightened up our evening with a soulful voice and intricate guitar! Really enjoyed the performance! We would gladly listen to you again. Peng/10 xo
Services From Joey Oscar Bradick
Acoustic Guitarist / Singer Guitarist Male Vocals - 2 x 45 Minutes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:An exciting acoustic musician from London, Joey Oscar provides unique, upbeat and exciting songs guaranteed to be a fantastic musical asset to any shaped or sized function.
- What are the highlights of your career?Links with BBC Introducing, playing to over 800 at the Minack in Cornwall, playing to over a thousand at the Hackney Empire.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Sublime levels of dexterity, skill and spirit when playing the guitar, always technically astute, and music that is very much adaptable to any mood an event tends to want to have.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Performances at end of year dinner events, local award events, day festivals, small market festivals, gig nights, showcase nights, open air marquee events.
- Who are your previous clients?Big Mouth events, BBC introducing, Word of Mouth Events, At Your Service events, south downs festival, Brighton fringe etc..
- How can event planners pay for your services?Through emailed invoice, cheque or cash in hand
Covers - any song and any amount on request - usually acoustic renditions of popular music or blues covers. I.e Beatles, Dylan, Clapton, Police, Sheeran, John Mayer, Hendrix, Ben Howard, Stones. Guitar styles influenced by Tommy Emmanuel and blues players like Buddy Guy.