I have been passionately shooting (camera only, no guns) for about 6 years covering weddings to corporate events. I love taking pictures of weddings and families especially little people (kids) exposing big characters in small frames are by far the best for me to capture. I specialise in wedding and portrait photography.
Based in Luton-UK I shoot anywhere having met client requirements in all over the UK, Northern Ireland, Italy, East and West Africa. I have public liability insurance and also first-aid qualified.
Jobi-J was punctual, and went about the tasks at hand in a very professional manner. She was also prompt.in her after shoot work and correspondence. She gave us e-copies on a USB stick, asked us to choose the ones we wanted to be in our photobook. Suffice to say, that when the photobook arrived, it had not only captured the day's event but even the day's spirit in stunning detail. Would surely work with her in the future as well as recommend her to others.
Joy is professional and very friendly. The pictures look great and she knows her stuff.. it’s quality at a reasonable price. we couldn’t have made a better choice. I am so glad we hired her for our special day. Thank you .. we will think of you for any future events! - Julie Chauveau
Xiomy Herrera• 20 Jan 2018
I highly recommend Jobi!!!!!!! We had an amazing day surrounded by nice people in our wonderful day including our photographer! We feel really pleased and happy that we chose her, she loves what she does, she is kind and a very nice person with extremely good vibes! Will definitely be our official photographer for all of our special moments after the good experience we had! We felt so comfortable and got on so well with her! Amazing work and amazing person!!!!!!!!!! What else will someone need?!...
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?After I finish editing your wedding photos I will send your USB stick to you. Average turnaround time is between 15-20 working days. For digital copies via the online gallery 15-20 working days. I use one of the best printers for Photo-books. An average time for an Album and Photobook is around 4-6 weeks. For months within wedding season, Albums and Photo-books may take up to 3 months (but you will be duly informed and updated).
- What do you do with my data?The Photographer retains copyright on the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays. Photographs can and will be used for promotional purposes by the Photographer
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?The Photographer retains copyright on the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays. Photographs can and will be used for promotional purposes by the Photographer
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone but have a pool of other professionals to assist
- Do you send all the photos taken?The Photographer is not liable to deliver every image taken at the event. The determination of images delivered to the Client is left to the discretion of the Photographer. Where there may be flash restrictions some images may produce noise/distortion, which would be beyond the control of the photographer due to the lighting restriction. Proof photographs shall be delivered to the Client via Jobi-J Client Area or another specified online cloud storage system. USB, Albums and Photo-books will be sent via a tracked delivery courier. Details of expected delivery time is attached in your service schedule.
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon 5d Mark iii, 2 Canon 60d, 24-70mm, 105mm 70-200mm, 50mm, Godox soft-box, Yongnou flashguns, Dji Spark
- What style of photos do you take?Artistic, High Fashion, Traditional, Natural lighting and Candid shots
- What services do you offer?Great value at an affordable price!
- What does the wedding package include?1-2 Photographers, USB, Online gallery, Photobook, Pre-Wedding photos and consultation
- What does the wedding package include?1-2 photographers, USB, Photobook/Album, Pre-Wedding photos-hoot and consultation
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes, depending on times and distance
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes depending on times and distance.
Engagement/Surprise proposals: 2 hours on location with off camera lighting £180
Jobi-J Silver Package: (Ideal for registry): 2 hours – £275 weekday and £325 weekend (USB/Online G...