Joanne plays solo acoustic violin to backing tracks. Joanne will provide the perfect background music for any type of event. Joanne performs in a wide range of styles and will happily tailor her set to suit your event. Amplification is provided, and an electric violin is also available for larger events.
Joanne is a versatile musician. She has toured with Rod Stewart, Kanye West, Russell Watson, and combined playing with dancing in the hit Irish show Spirit of the Dance. Joanne has worked with many great artists, including George Michael, Katie Melua, John Legend, Muse, Jessie J, Jamie Cullum and Michael Buble. Joanne recorded some of the music for The Lord of the Rings films, as well as Die Another Day. Joanne also plays for various orchestras in and around London, and teaches one day a week in a primary school.
Emma Austin• 7 Sep 2019
Joanne performed at our wedding on the 7th September. She was fantastic, I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a violinist for an event. Many people complemented us on the music played and it made our day extra special. Thank you, Joanne.
Rhian Dashwood• 14 Jul 2018
Joanne was absolutely amazing and professional. She played beautifully and all our guest were commenting how fantastic she was! From the moment I booked her she was so fast at responding to all my emails. Thank you very much. Rhian
jodie carver• 19 May 2018
"Joanne was amazing , it was so speacial walking down the aisle to my favourite Romeo and Juliet with Joanne playing the piece . She was Incrediable and made that a memory I would never forget. She played whilst we signed our registra books and exiting the room. Honestly my guest couldn’t stop talking about how beautifull it was . I would highly recommend Joanne and thank you for making it so amazing just the best day. X jodie and Martin
Mr and Mrs cook x x"
Matthew Osgood• 12 Aug 2019
Joanne was very reliable, adaptable and contributed a lovely repertoire to our wedding ceremony! I would definitely recommend her to others.
Adam carroll• 15 Apr 2017
We think you are the best violinist in the world!
- How long do you play for?Between 0-4 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have an amplifier - nothing more complex, and I do not have my own lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Just enough space for my chair, a small side table and a music stand
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can source most backing tracks, but do have to add on a small fee for requests.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take a break of about ten minutes every hour.
Classical – Vivaldi – Spring 1st movement
Vivaldi – Winter (Largo)
Haydn Sunrise Quartet
Beethoven String Quartet in F Major