JLS Mobile Bars offer a bespoke service for your indoor or outdoor event. We have two gazebos; (3m x 3m and 3m x 6m) and £1M Public Liability Insurance.
What We Do to Make Your Event Memorable
We know you’re in a balancing act between budget and great expectations. Whether you’re hosting a board meeting, a wedding or an open house, if you are in need of an upscale touch you’ve come to the right place. Let us help you wow your clients, prospects, or team with a range of drinks that they won’t forget. We’ll create an event that you and your guests will absolutely love, and all at a great rate you will love just as much.
Danny Popplewell• June 23, 2019
Whats on offer great.
As we held a community event to raise funds for our charity, which is in it's 5th year of running this event, the donation at the end of the event was very disappointing to say the least. This was our busiest event so far and not even 1/3 of what others have given us in the past years at quieter times was donated to us. Even worse news to swallow when they sold out of drinks...
As mentioned the team is great and what they offer is fantastic, however we where just left massively deflated at the end when the bar and our fayre ground rides are our main income for donations on the day and the bar was a kick in the teeth from a fantastic event when it effects our total donations raised massively.
Brogan• March 23, 2019
"They were absolutely fantastic. They had a great range of drinks including lots of kids drinks. The staff were excellent, knowledgeable and great with all the customers. They had card payment which was brilliant.
We couldn't recommend them more - Very happy with everything!
Thank you for being part of our event!"
- What services do you offer?Mobile Bar Services, both wet and dry. We can supply a bar only, a bar with staff or a fully stocked bar. Drinks can be paid for in advance (free bar) or payment can be taken from individuals on the day. We can also offer a subsidised bar if required.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?As a mobile bar we come to you. Once you have booked your venue, whether to be a village hall or a Tipi in a field, give us a call to discuss your requirements.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?As a mobile bar we supply a full range of Beers, Ciders, Wine and Spirits.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We will supply you with a copy of our price list before you book. Should you have any special requirements please speak to us and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Beer, Cider, Wine, Spirits
- Do you offer special menus?Should you have any special requirement, please let us know
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We are a mobile bar.
- How does the open bar work?Depending on your requirements guests can pay for their own drinks or you can deposit funds behind the bar.
- What is included in the menu?Beer, Cider, Wine, Spirits and Soft Drinks. Depending on the event we can also offer Tea, Coffee. and Snacks
- How far will you travelDepending on the size of the event and the package agreed we are prepared to travel up to 100 miles from Nottingham
- Do you accept Credit CardsWe do accept Credit Cards but this will depend on the location as we rely on Mobile Data Networks.
Bar Hire (Wet or Dry)