Jessica Avison is one the finest young talents on the North East Music scene and we believe she is going to be huge with her gorgeous voice that just makes you want to listen. After gigging all over Europe, whilst travelling, Jess has returned to the North to lay down some musical roots.
Jessica Avison is available for wedding ceremonies or receptions, corporate events, private parties or residencies, no matter which type of event you have Jess will not disappoint. Jess Avison is also available with her 5 piece band The J'avisons, as a trio or duo act. Jessica Avison has an extensive song list to choose from, and can learn up to 2 new requests for your event. From singing the bride down the aisle, to providing background music for drinks receptions to filling the dance floor with her full band she can cover any part of your event. Jessica Avison comes equipped with a Full PA system, and lighting system, and a professional service.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?With a wealth of experience, I have played at Weddings, Corporate events, Private Parties, Christenings, Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, on Private Yachts and in Apres Ski Bars. I can play anything from chilled background music to upbeat music to suit the crowd.
- How long do you play for?For Drinks Reception bookings I usually play for 2 x 45 min sets. I can cover the entirety of a wedding ceremony - Bridal Entrance, Signing of the register, Recessional song Wedding Breakfast or booking for background music during a corporate dinner - 3 x 45 mins
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a wealth of equipment ranging up to a whole band PA, and lighting and from experience know which PA would suit the booking. My equipment is all professional, good condition and all PAT tested. I use RCF speakers and monitors and have the choice between a small alesis Mixer and a larger Yamaha Mixing desk dependant on space. I have the choice between 3 different guitars depending on the event, vintage white guitar (popular for weddings), a Little Martin, and a Takamine. Clients can choose which one they would prefer. I also, have a vintage cream music stand which I can use for wedding ceremonies upon request. I can use a small, battery powered amp for outdoor drinks receptions and outdoor ceremonies (weather permitting).
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have up to date PAT test certificates for all of my PA and equipment and Public Liability insurance to hand, and have all relevant paperwork.
- How much space do you require?I can set up pretty much anywhere in the room, when solo, as long as there is a power source. I would need space for one medium sized speaker and my self and a mic stand. I can set up outside, weather permitting, I have a small battery powered amp, or for bigger events I would need a power source.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can take up to 2 requests for your event, as long as I am told in advance and check whether I would be able to cover it - there are very few songs I cannot learn.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This is all dependant on the Set Times, for example, for 2 x 45 min sets I would take a 10/15 break in between. This would be better to ask on enquiry.
1. 9-5 - Dolly Parton
2. A Team – Ed Sheeran
3. A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
4. Aeroplanes into Love the Way you Lie – B.O.B
5. All About You -McFly
6. At Last – Eta James
7. Ave Maria – B...