Jazz & Blues singer pianist Jeremy is one of the UK’s most in-demand singer/pianists. Either solo, or accompanied by his band, he’s been wowing audiences with his natural, soulful voice and a repertoire of his arrangements of jazz, blues and soul classics.
Jeremy can perfectly re-create the Jazz, Swing era, playing foot-tapping Sinatra or Bobby Darin classics, or the intimate atmosphere of a NY piano bar accompanied the sounds of Elton John, Billy Joel and Stevie Wonder, or capture; or even try the blues and soul of Ray Charles or the lilting sounds of Bob Marley
It’s for these reasons Jeremy plays at top locations in Manchester, London and the UK; The Shard, The Boisdale Club, The Cinnamon Club, The Arts Club, Claridges and the Dorchester Hotel. In addition, he has performed at iconic jazz venues such as the North Sea Jazz Festival, Ronnie Scotts Jazz Club, the 606 Jazz Club and The Jazz Café
In addition, he’s been picked to entertain by high end clients like the Americas Cup Sa...
Laura Tomlinson (Awards Ceremony )• 23 Feb 2018
Jeremy Sassoon played at The Unsung Hero Awards 2018 on Friday the 23rd of February to an impressed audience. He was not only a great musician, who I had total faith in, but a very friendly and easy person to work with. He communicated with me leading up to the event and on the night itself he was prompt and set-up quickly. Jeremy played not only his two allocated sets, but extra songs when we had projector issues - it was not an issue for him! As soon as Jeremy started to play the room took on ...
Joan• 3 Nov 2018
"Hi Paige - I've written one review for Jeremy but more than happy to write another in response to your email.
Jem is quite simply a gem!
He gave an absolutely fantastic performance - cool, subtle, punchy, emotive and he's clearly a brilliant professional artist. An extremely talented and charming guy both vocally and on the keys - and lovely with it.
He put up with my timings on the night which altered by the minute and everyone remarked upon the high calibre of his singing and pl...
Michaela• 7 Mar 2018
Jeremy played at our wedding in March 2018 along with his drummer. He was absolutely fantastic and made our wedding extra special. Having a live singer pianist and drummer was something a little different but our guests loved the music and Jeremy chose the perfect songs throughout the 3 hours. Thank you.
Anonymous User• 5 Oct 2018
"Booking Jeremy as our wedding pianist was one of the best decisions we made!! He played whilst our guests arrived at the church and during the signing of the register and then again during the wedding breakfast. His repertoire is fantastic, his voice amazing and he really got everyone in such a happy mood. At some points he even had all of our guests singing along during dinner. A real wedding highlight!!
Emily Henderson 10/10"
Jenny Bromley• 7 Jul 2017
We booked Jeremy for our wedding on the Isle of Skye in July 2017. He was absolutely fantastic and created the perfect atmosphere we were looking for. His chosen set was spot on and kept all of the guests entertained throughout the evening. He is extremely professional to deal with and super talented. We can't recommend him enough! We look forward to attending one of his gigs in the future.
Jenny Bromley (Wedding)
- How long do you play for?Usually a minumum of one 1 hr set and a maximum of 3 x 45min sets over a 3 hour period.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This is negotiable. Usually between 20 and 40 minutes depending on the running order of your event.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If the song is appropriate genre-wise, I will see if I can learn it for you.
- Who are your previous clients?Alinghi, Americas Cup Final (Valencia) UEFA Champions League Final Visit Britain Awards of Excellence FOTOCO GmbH & Co, Frankfurt NW Regional Tourism Awards Manchester United Football Club Selfridges (M/cr & London) Ralph Lauren Hugo Boss KPMG The Lowry Kodak Shell UK VML airlines JMC airlines The Lowry Hotel Crowne Plaza Hotels Breast Cancer Awareness Manchester Science Museum British Blood Transfusion Society The Gilpin Lodge Hotel, Windermere
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings and corporate events. In UK and Europe
- How much space do you require?2m x 1.5m
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have full PA for up to 240 people I don't bring lighting as standard, but as an extra
- How long do you play for?1 hour minimum and 3 x 45 min sets maximum
Aint that a kick in the head
All of me
All the way
Almost like being in love
A nightingale sang in Berkeley square
As time goes by