I am 29 year-old solo singer and guitar player, originally from France but now based in Scotland.
I play regularly in local venues, festivals and private functions at times too such as weddings, fundraising events and live shows.
Audiences always enjoy my live shows for their being lively, fun, interactive and for my cover repertoire being so varied.
I have had the chance to share the stage with artists such as Jamie Cullum and Sam Bailey.
I provide a very good PA for events and use some cool gadgets such as a loop pedal and a stompbox, to add creativity and even more groove to my cover work.
I am also a piper, member of the Ayr Pipe Band Society and play many famous tunes often played at weddings as well as faster, upbeat jigs and reels.
I can offer special packages, which combine the piping performance and the singing one.
Sounds interesting to you? Please get in touch...
David Richardson• March 6, 2020
Last week, I hired Jeremy to perform for us at a private party, celebrating a major birthday. First of all it has to be said that my arrangements with Jeremy by e-mail were a breeze, he responded quickly and nothing it seemed was too much trouble. I asked if he could play five songs as part of the set which he duly did and he was happy to learn a further two of my choosing if required. The set itself was a range of covers from Johnny Cash to George Ezra with the Foo Fighters and Abba in between. He encouraged some audience participation and had us all providing backing vocals, tapping our feet and dancing in no time at all. He even got two of us to sing (badly and off key) along with him. He was professional, warm, engaging and made it a truly unforgettable evening.
I am no music expert but I think Jeremy has a warm and colourful voice, is a great guitar player and deserves to be heard more widely. Even if you can't hire him for a private party you should try and catch him playing around the Ayr / Prestwick area. This man deserves a bigger audience.
Lisa Daisley• Feb. 21, 2020
Superb! Huge thanks to the talented Jeremy, superb voice and great all round!
Arlene Oliver• Dec. 28, 2019
Jeremy was outstanding! He was so helpful prior to our wedding and learned a specific song as a surprise to my husband during our wedding ceremony. Jeremy went out his way to ensure our Wedding was magical. Jeremy played guitar and sang for our guests arriving, during the signing of our marriage and entertained our guess with a great repertoire whilst we were getting our photos taken. He also piped the bridal party into dinner.
All our guests were thought Jeremy was fantastic!
We can’t thank him enough
Arlene & Mark
Carol Gargano• Dec. 21, 2019
What an amazing night we had thanks to Jeremy and his talents. He started the party playing a mix of old and new songs and he was absolutely brilliant. Hopefully he will be able to come to all of our parties as we would definitely be booking again. What a kind, fabulous person he is.
Katherine Berry• Dec. 11, 2019
Jeremy played at my wedding early December and was absolutely fantastic. Our guests loved him and all had a great night. His music choice and style was perfect and he got our guests involved during the set creating an excellent atmosphere. Would highly recommend and book again. Thanks for making our wedding reception memorable and fun.
Claire Jackson• Sept. 6, 2019
See picture below for review of the fabulous Jeremy💖
Services From Jeremy Levif
Solo Acoustic Singer With Guitar
Live Streaming Acoustic Singer
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding, private parties, corporate functions, pub & restaurant gigs, festivals.
- How long do you play for?I can play up to 3 hours for singing and guitar playing. I can play up to an 1 hour for piping.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I use my own PA, cables and instruments. No lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No.
- How much space do you require?5 m2 Enough to set up PA, a stool, a mic stand and a wee table for the mixing desk.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, of course. I can learn your favourite tune or a special tune for you. It can even be in a different language such as French, German, Spanish, Italian or Scottish Gaelic.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For 3 hours of singing, I take at least 2 x 15-minute breaks. For 1 hour of piping, I take a 10-minute break.
My repertoire includes original material from my Debut Album "Come Hail or Storm" but also a wide repertoire of covers, including French songs too.
For your wedding, I can also learn songs, which you would like me to play, as long as enough notice is given in advance.
Current cover song setlist:
1. Abba – Mama mia
2. AC-DC - Thunderstruck
3. Aviici – Wake me Up
4. Ben E. King – Stand By Me
5. Ben L’Oncle Soul - Elle me dit
6. Black Heart Procession - Square Heart
7. Bruno Mars – Just the Way you are
8. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
9. Cat Stevens - Father and Son
10. Cat Stevens - Moonshadow
11. Cat Stevens - Wild World
12. Christine & The Queens - Tilted
13. Coldplay – Adventure of a lifetime
14. Coldplay – In my place
15. Crowded House - Don’t dream it’s over
16. Darius Tucker - Wagon Wheel
17. Dermot Kennedy - Outnumbered
18. Dougie McLean – Caledonia
19. Eagles – Take it easy
20. Ed Sheeran ft. Justin Bieber – I don’t care
21. Ed Sheeran – Perfect
22. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
23. Ed Sheeran – Thinking out loud
24. Edith Piaf – La Vie en Rose
25. Elton John – Rocket Man
26. Elton John - Tiny Dancer
27. Elvis Presley – I can’t help falling in love with you
28. Erasure – Give a little respect
29. Fleetwood Mac – Everywhere
30. Fleetwood Mac – Go your own Way
31. Fleetwood Mac - Landslide
32. Foo Fighters – Learn to fly
33. Foo Fighters - Times like these
34. Frank Ticheli – The Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond
35. Gary Jules – Mad World
36. George Ezra - Budapest
37. George Ezra – Paradise
38. George Ezra – Shotgun
39. Gerri Cinnamon - Belter
40. Glen Campbell – Wichita Lineman
41. Harry Styles – Adore You
42. Harry Styles – Canyon Moon
43. Harry Styles – Watermelon Sugar
44. Incubus – Drive
45. James Arthur – Empty Space
46. James Bay – Hold Back the River
47. Jamie Cullum - Taller
48. Jamie Cullum - Twentysomething
49. Jamie Cullum -These are the Days
50. Jamie Cullum - Usher
51. John Denver – Take me home, Country Roads
52. John Legend - All of me
53. John Mayer – Free Fallin’
54. John Mayer - Good Love is On the Way
55. John Mayer - Heart of Life
56. John Mayer – I guess I just feel like
57. John Mayer – Stop This Train
58. John Mayer – Your Body is a Wonderland
59. Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire
60. Jonas Brothers – What A Man Gotta Do
61. Justin Bieber - Intentions
62. Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop the Feeling
63. Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around, Comes Around
64. Kings of Leon - Milk
65. Kings of Leon – Use Somebody
66. Kool and the Gang - Celebration
67. Lady Gaga – Million Reasons
68. Lady Gaga ft Bradley Cooper – Shallow (from “A Star is Born”)
69. Lenny Kravitz – Fly away
70. Lewis Capaldi – Grace
71. Lewis Capaldi – Hold Me While You Wait
72. Lewis Capaldi – Before You Go (French)
73. Lewis Capaldi – Someone You Loved
74. Lil Nas X – Old Town Road
75. Lionel Richie – All night long
76. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
77. Maroon 5 - Girls Like You
78. Maroon 5 – Memories (French or English)
79. Medley (James Arthur, Bob Marley, Carly Rae Jepsen, Jason Mraz, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, Eiffel 65, Rihanna, Charlie Puth)
80. Michael Jackson - Man in the Mirror
81. Michael Jackson - Rock With You
82. Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin’ Something
83. Miley Cyrus – Slide Away
84. Mumford & Sons – Guiding Light
85. Mumford & Sons – I will wait
86. Mumford & Sons – Not with haste
87. Neil Diamond – Sweet Caroline
88. Oasis – Don’t Look Back in Anger
89. Oasis – Live Forever
90. Ottis Redding - Sittin’ on the Dock of the Bay
91. Paolo Nutini - Candy
92. Paolo Nutini - Last Request
93. Paolo Nutini – New Shoes
94. Paul Weller – Thinking of You
95. Peter Gabriel – Book of Love
96. Pink Marini - Je ne veux pas travailler
97. Post Malone - Circles
98. Prince - Raspberry Beret
99. Queen – We are the Champions
100. Rag’n’Bone / Calvin Harris – Giant
101. Ray Charles - Hit the Road Jack
102. Robbie Williams – Angels
103. Robert Burns – Auld Lang Syne
104. Rufus Wainwright - California
105. Rufus Wainwright – Going to a Town
106. Rufus Wainwright – La complainte de la Butte
107. Rufus Wainwright - One Man Guy
108. Sam Smith – Stay with me
109. Sam Smith – Too good at goodbyes
110. Sam Smith- I’m not the Only One
111. Shawn Mendes – If I can’t have you
112. Sia – Cheap Thrills
113. Skerryvore – End of the line
114. Skerryvore – Path to Home
115. Skerryvore – Take my hand
116. Skerryvore – Where birds don’t fly
117. Stereophonics – Dakota
118. Stereophonics – Have A Nice Day
119. Stereophonics – Maybe Tomorrow
120. Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed, Delivered
121. Sting – If I ever lose my faith in you
122. The A-Has- Take on me
123. The Beatles – Come Together
124. The Beatles - Twist’n’Shout / La Bamba
125. The Dubliners – Galway Girl
126. The Dubliners -Wild Rover
127. The Fugees – Killing me softly
128. The Killers – Mr Brightside
129. The Lumineers – Ho Hey
130. The Rembrandts - I’ll be there for you
131. The Verve – Bittersweet Symphony
132. The Verve - Drugs Don’t Work
133. The Verve – Lucky Man
134. The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
135. Vitaa & Slimane – Avant Toi
136. Walk the Moon – Shut up and Dance with Me
137. Whitney Houston – Wanna Dance with Somebody
Pipe tunes include:
The Mist Covered Mountains
Scotland the Brave set (x3)
Mal na Mare set (x3)
Collins Cattle set (x3)
Green Hills of Tyrol set (x3)
Angus Mackinnon set (x3)
Mrs Lily Christie set (x3)
Muckle Geordie's Byre set (x4)
Donald MacLean of Oban
Siege of Delhi
The Taking of Beaumont Hamel
The Old Wife of the Milldust
Crossing the Minch
Ctn Lachlan MacPhail of Tiree