I am 28 year-old solo singer and guitar player, originally from France but now based in Scotland.
I play regularly in local venues, festivals and private functions at times too such as weddings, fundraising events and live shows.
Audiences always enjoy my live shows for their being lively, fun, interactive and for my cover repertoire being so varied.
I have had the chance to share the stage with artists such as Jamie Cullum and Sam Bailey.
I provide a very good PA for events and use some cool gadgets such as a loop pedal and a stompbox, to add creativity and even more groove to my cover work.
I am also a piper, member of the Ayr Pipe Band Society and play many famous tunes often played at weddings as well as faster, upbeat jigs and reels.
I can offer special packages, which combine the piping performance and the singing one.
Sounds interesting to you? Please get in touch...
Arlene Oliver• Dec. 28, 2019
Jeremy was outstanding! He was so helpful prior to our wedding and learned a specific song as a surprise to my husband during our wedding ceremony. Jeremy went out his way to ensure our Wedding was magical. Jeremy played guitar and sang for our guests arriving, during the signing of our marriage and entertained our guess with a great repertoire whilst we were getting our photos taken. He also piped the bridal party into dinner.
All our guests were thought Jeremy was fantastic!
We can’t thank him enough
Arlene & Mark
Carol Gargano• Dec. 21, 2019
What an amazing night we had thanks to Jeremy and his talents. He started the party playing a mix of old and new songs and he was absolutely brilliant. Hopefully he will be able to come to all of our parties as we would definitely be booking again. What a kind, fabulous person he is.
Katherine Berry• Dec. 11, 2019
Jeremy played at my wedding early December and was absolutely fantastic. Our guests loved him and all had a great night. His music choice and style was perfect and he got our guests involved during the set creating an excellent atmosphere. Would highly recommend and book again. Thanks for making our wedding reception memorable and fun.
Claire Jackson• Sept. 6, 2019
See picture below for review of the fabulous Jeremy💖
Alina Nuesser• July 11, 2019
We highly highly recommend Jeremy as a singer and guitar player.
He brought a very special and very lovely atmosphere into our wedding ceremony and reception afterwards. His voice is incredibly good and we love his style of music and performance.
Again, highly recommended!
Joanne McGuinness• July 8, 2019
Booked Jeremy for my friends Hen and he was amazing. He went above and beyond and I could not recommend enough! Thank you for a brilliant night !
Services From Jeremy Levif
Solo Acoustic Singer With Guitar
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding, private parties, corporate functions, pub & restaurant gigs, festivals.
- How long do you play for?I can play up to 3 hours for singing and guitar playing. I can play up to an 1 hour for piping.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I use my own PA, cables and instruments. No lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No.
- How much space do you require?5 m2 Enough to set up PA, a stool, a mic stand and a wee table for the mixing desk.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, of course. I can learn your favourite tune or a special tune for you. It can even be in a different language such as French, German, Spanish, Italian or Scottish Gaelic.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For 3 hours of singing, I take at least 2 x 15-minute breaks. For 1 hour of piping, I take a 10-minute break.
My repertoire includes original material from my Debut Album "Come Hail or Storm" but also a wide repertoire of covers, including French songs too.
For your wedding, I can also learn songs, which you would like me to play, as long as enough notice is given in advance.
Current cover song setlist:
1. Abba – Mama mia
2. Aviici – Wake me Up
3. Ben L’Oncle Soul - Elle me dit
4. Black Heart Procession - Square Heart
5. Bruno Mars – Just the Way you are
6. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
7. Cat Stevens - Father and Son
8. Cat Stevens - Moonshadow
9. Cat Stevens - Wild World
10. Coldplay – Adventure of a lifetime
11. Coldplay – In my place
12. Crowded House - Don’t dream it’s over
13. Darius Tucker - Wagon Wheel
14. Dougie McLean – Caledonia
15. Eagles – Take it easy
16. Ed Sheeran – Perfect
17. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
18. Ed Sheeran – Thinking out loud
19. Edith Piaf – La Vie en Rose
20. Elton John - Tiny Dancer
21. Erasure – Give a little respect
22. Fleetwood Mac – Everywhere
23. Fleetwood Mac – Go your own Way
24. Fleetwood Mac - Landslide
25. Foo Fighters – Learn to fly
26. Foo Fighters - Times like these
27. Frank Ticheli – The Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond
28. Gary Jules – Mad World
29. George Ezra - Budapest
30. George Ezra – Shotgun
31. Glen Campbell – Wichita Lineman
32. Incubus - Drive
33. James Bay – Hold Back the River
34. Jamie Cullum - Twentysomething
35. Jamie Cullum -These are the Days
36. John Denver – Take me home, Country Roads
37. John Legend - All of me
38. John Mayer – Free Fallin’
39. John Mayer - Good Love is On the Way
40. John Mayer - Heart of Life
41. John Mayer – Your Body is a Wonderland
42. Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire
43. Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop the Feeling
44. Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around, Comes Around
45. Kings of Leon – Use Somebody
46. Kool and the Gang - Celebration
47. Lady Gaga – Million Reasons
48. Lenny Kravitz – Fly away
49. Lewis Capaldi - Grace
50. Lil Nas X – Old Town Road
51. Lionel Richie – All night long
52. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
53. Maroon 5 - Girls Like You
54. Medley (James Arthur, Bob Marley, Carly Rae Jepsen, Jason Mraz, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, Eiffel 65, Rihanna, Charlie Puth)
55. Michael Jackon - Man in the Mirror
56. Michael Jackson - Rock With You
57. Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin’ Something
58. Mumford & Sons – Guiding Light
59. Mumford & Sons – I will wait
60. Mumford & Sons – Not with haste
61. Neil Diamond – Sweet Caroline
62. Oasis – Don’t Look Back in Anger
63. Ottis Redding - Sittin’ on the Dock of the Bay
64. Paolo Nutini - Last Request
65. Peter Gabriel – Book of Love
66. Pink Marini - Je ne veux pas travailler
67. Prince - Raspberry Beret
68. Queen – We are the Champions
69. Rag’n’Bone / Calvin Harris – Giant
70. Ray Charles - Hit the Road Jack
71. Rufus Wainwright - California
72. Rufus Wainwright – La complainte de la Butte
73. Rufus Wainwright - One Man Guy
74. Sam Smith – Stay with me
75. Sam Smith – Too good at goodbyes
76. Sam Smith- I’m not the Only One
77. Sia – Cheap Thrills
78. Skerryvore – End of the line
79. Skerryvore – Take my hand
80. Skerryvore – Where birds don’t fly
81. Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed, Delivered
82. Sting – If I ever lose my faith in you
83. The A-Has- Take on me
84. The Beatles – Come Together
85. The Beatles - Twist’n’Shout / La Bamba
86. The Dubliners -Wild Rover
87. The Fugees – Killing me softly
88. The Rembrandts - I’ll be there for you
89. The Verve – Bittersweet Symphony
90. The Verve - Drugs Don’t Work
91. The Verve – Lucky Man
92. The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
93. Walk the Moon – Shut up and Dance with Me
94. Whitney Houston – Wanna Dance with Somebody
Pipe tunes include:
The Mist Covered Mountains
Scotland the Brave set (x3)
Mal na Mare set (x3)
Collins Cattle set (x3)
Green Hills of Tyrol set (x3)
Angus Mackinnon set (x3)
Mrs Lily Christie set (x3)
Muckle Geordie's Byre set (x4)
Donald MacLean of Oban
Siege of Delhi
The Taking of Beaumont Hamel
The Old Wife of the Milldust
Crossing the Minch
Ctn Lachlan MacPhail of Tiree