I am 28 year-old solo singer and guitar player, originally from France but now based in Scotland.
I play regularly in local venues, festivals and private functions at times too such as weddings, fundraising events and live shows.
Audiences always enjoy my live shows for their being lively, fun, interactive and for my cover repertoire being so varied.
I have had the chance to share the stage with artists such as Jamie Cullum and Sam Bailey.
I provide a very good PA for events and use some cool gadgets such as a loop pedal and a stompbox, to add creativity and even more groove to my cover work.
I am also a piper, member of the Ayr Pipe Band Society and play many famous tunes often played at weddings as well as faster, upbeat jigs and reels.
I can offer special packages, which combine the piping performance and the singing one.
Sounds interesting to you? Please get in touch...
Cristina and Kevin• 25 May 2019
Jeremy, in a word, is outstanding. I could talk about how talented a singer and guitarist he is (which is absolutely is) but for me, his biggest talent was how relaxed he made us feel on the run up to our wedding. We chatted loads, like he was an old friend and that is exactly how he treated us. He even learned songs to play that weren't in his repertoire, as he knew they were important songs to us. Something we never even knew we needed, until we heard them on our wedding day. My partner a...
Claire Jackson• 6 Sep 2019
See picture below for review of the fabulous Jeremy💖
Alina Nuesser• 11 Jul 2019
We highly highly recommend Jeremy as a singer and guitar player.
He brought a very special and very lovely atmosphere into our wedding ceremony and reception afterwards. His voice is incredibly good and we love his style of music and performance.
Again, highly recommended!
Shona preston• 1 Jun 2019
Jeremy joined us for our boys communion day and I honestly cannot thank him enough. He was absolutely amazing and even had people up dancing when we had booked him for music through the meal! He was so accommodating and could not have done more to make the day more enjoyable. All of our guests were raving about him and really did make our day extra special. I can’t recommend him highly enough. Thank you so much Jeremy for helping to make our day outstanding!
Aileen Grant• 1 Aug 2019
Jeremy thoroughly entertained our mixed group of guests and interacted well with everyone in attendance and catered to their requests. We would not hesitate to book Jeremy again for our entertainment and would highly recommend him. He responded very quickly to all communications regarding arrangements and took the time to discuss at length our requirements before the event. Well done Jeremy on a job very well done!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding, private parties, corporate functions, pub & restaurant gigs, festivals.
- How long do you play for?I can play up to 3 hours for singing and guitar playing. I can play up to an 1 hour for piping.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I use my own PA, cables and instruments. No lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No.
- How much space do you require?5 m2 Enough to set up PA, a stool, a mic stand and a wee table for the mixing desk.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, of course. I can learn your favourite tune or a special tune for you. It can even be in a different language such as French, German, Spanish, Italian or Scottish Gaelic.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For 3 hours of singing, I take at least 2 x 15-minute breaks. For 1 hour of piping, I take a 10-minute break.
My repertoire includes original material from my Debut Album "Come Hail or Storm" but also a wide repertoire of covers, including French songs too.
For your wedding, I can also learn songs, which you ...