I am 28 year-old solo singer and guitar player, originally from France but now based in Scotland.
I play regularly in local venues, festivals and private functions at times too such as weddings, fundraising events and live shows.
Audiences always enjoy my live shows for their being lively, fun, interactive and for my cover repertoire being so varied.
I have had the chance to share the stage with artists such as Jamie Cullum and Sam Bailey.
I provide a very good PA for events and use some cool gadgets such as a loop pedal and a stompbox, to add creativity and even more groove to my cover work.
I am also a piper, member of the Ayr Pipe Band Society and play many famous tunes often played at weddings as well as faster, upbeat jigs and reels.
I can offer special packages, which combine the piping performance and the singing one.
Sounds interesting to you? Please get in touch...
Cristina and Kevin• 25 May 2019
Jeremy, in a word, is outstanding. I could talk about how talented a singer and guitarist he is (which is absolutely is) but for me, his biggest talent was how relaxed he made us feel on the run up to our wedding. We chatted loads, like he was an old friend and that is exactly how he treated us. He even learned songs to play that weren't in his repertoire, as he knew they were important songs to us. Something we never even knew we needed, until we heard them on our wedding day. My partner a...
Shona preston• 1 Jun 2019
Jeremy joined us for our boys communion day and I honestly cannot thank him enough. He was absolutely amazing and even had people up dancing when we had booked him for music through the meal! He was so accommodating and could not have done more to make the day more enjoyable. All of our guests were raving about him and really did make our day extra special. I can’t recommend him highly enough. Thank you so much Jeremy for helping to make our day outstanding!
Rachel Lees• 8 Jul 2017
Jeremy played at our wedding during the ceremony. I don't quite know how to put into words how special he made it. It was beyond every expectation and just simply blew our guests (and us!) away! He was professional from start to finish and was able to work at a DIY wedding and was able to 'ad-hoc' with ease when there were slight delays or parts of the ceremony took longer than expected. If you book Jeremy for your wedding, you will not be disappointed with the sublime singing, professionalism a...
Daniel Coyle• 26 Oct 2018
I would strongly recommend Jeremy if you’re looking for a wedding singer. He played and sang during our ceremony in London in July. He added an unforgettable magical touch to our ceremony. All songs were executed beautifully and in Jeremy’s unique and captivating style.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding, private parties, corporate functions, pub & restaurant gigs, festivals.
- How long do you play for?I can play up to 3 hours for singing and guitar playing. I can play up to an 1 hour for piping.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For 3 hours of singing, I take at least 2 x 15-minute breaks. For 1 hour of piping, I take a 10-minute break.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, of course. I can learn your favourite tune or a special tune for you. It can even be in a different language such as French, German, Spanish, Italian or Scottish Gaelic.
- How much space do you require?5 m2 Enough to set up PA, a stool, a mic stand and a wee table for the mixing desk.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I use my own PA, cables and instruments. No lighting.
- How long do you play for?Singing and guitar: 3 x 45 minutes Piping: 2 x30 minutes sets
My repertoire includes original material from my Debut Album "Come Hail or Storm" but also a wide repertoire of covers, including French songs too.
For your wedding, I can also learn songs, which you ...