Breathtaking piano vocalist with a very large repertoire of 1960s - current chart songs.
Janice Varty• 8 Dec 2018
I chose Jen Armstrong because she came across really well on her video. She came to entertain our friends on Saturday and she was even better than I imagined. She is warm , friendly , very flexible as regards singing songs my friends wanted to hear. I do not understand why she is not more well known. Very very talented and we would definiately book her again. She is a sweetheart !
Kindest regards from Janice Varty x"
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings and corporate events, but I'm happy to play for any occasion
- Who are your previous clients?Weddings / couples mostly
- How long do you play for?Up to you again - happy to fit around your schedule for your event
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Own PA
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Enough for Piano and 2 small speakers
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Unless it's some mad classical piece, it's very likely yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Up to you completely - usually a 10/15 min break is good
Jen Armstrong – Piano Vocalist
Sample Set List
Heroes (We Could Be)
Crazy In Love
Hard Days Night
You Got the Love
Eight Days A Week
All my loving
Can't buy me...