Jeff Land Photography
Many congratulations to all you lucky couples who recently got engaged.
Covering Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire & the Cotswolds
Every wedding is unique, so I adapt my style to tell your story in the best way possible. Throughout the day I am constantly on the lookout to capture real emotions & natural moments as they happen. I will be with you from the bridal prep until the first dance. My style of wedding photography is creative, relaxed whilst working in a fun & friendly manner.
Rest assured I am a full-time wedding photographer with over 10 years of experience – so you are in good hands.
- What services do you offer?We offer a wide range of photographic services including: Wedding Photography, Event Photography, Christmas Parties, School Proms & Graduation Parties, Awards Ceremonies, Corporate Events, Social Events, Studio Portraits, Product Photography, Pet Photography. We also have our very own manned Photo Booth which can be used for small or large groups. This is ideal for team photos & has a maximum width of 4 meters accross. If required we can provide a large box of props & offer a print service on the night so everyone goes home with a momento.
- What does the wedding package include?Every wedding is unique so I am happy to taylor yours to suit your requirements & budget. As a guide - check out my pricing page https://www.jefflandphotography.co.uk/prices/
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Nope
- What style of photos do you take?I have a lot of experience & am happy to adapt my style to suit customer requirements
- What kind of technology do you use?I use the latest Canon professional Cameras & L Series lenses. I also have studio lighting at my disposal.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes every wedding comes with an online gallery
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Around 2 - 4 weeks depending on time of year
- Do you send all the photos taken?No
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I generally work alone but have regular experiences assistants if so required
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes I network with many local photographers & would not have a problem finding a replacement.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
Full-time professional Photographer based in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire.
Wedding Photography, Events Photography, Corporate Events, Awards Ceremonies, Studio Portraits, Family Portraits, Pro...