"Ladies and Gentleman, It’s time to get dolled up as I’d like to introduce the new band in town...The Jazz Spivs!” Specialising in music from the roaring twenties and recreating the glitz and glamour of the era, the Jazz Spivs are the hottest 1920’s band on the boardwalk. Perfect for dancing, drinking cocktails and doing that cheeky Charleston, if you want to add that authentic atmosphere to your Prohibition juice joint party, then the Jazz Spivs will give you a swell time!
Each of the band members has years of experience entertaining in speakeasies. Check out the video of us in action to see for yourself. We can even bring flapper girls to your party who’ll get everyone on their dogs (feet) in no time. So, if you’re looking for a tip-top band for a swanky event, let the Jazz Spivs do the talking!
The Jazz Spivs offer three up variations:
3-piece - Clarinet or Sax with Guitar & Double Bass
4 Piece – Vocals, Clarinet & Sax (or other front line instrument), Guitar & Double Bass
5 Piece – as above with optional piano (or drums)
We had a brilliant event, Jonathan! No prizes for guessing why: it was the band and the girls putting in a truly awesome performance together. The flapper girls went so well with the Twenties band and everything went so smoothly and impressively. I'd like you to thank them all personally for their work and to give yourself a pat on the back for helping so much with the booking. Have a great New Year!
We had our expectations well and truly exceeded by this band, with their lively, up-tempo style that got everyone down onto the dance floor. We had quite a few professional musicians among our guests, and they were really impressed by the band's musical abilities. As for us, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Some covers bands can be a little on the boring side - but not Jazz Spivs! We loved them!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Specialists in recreating an authentic 1920s experience.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Corporate Events, Military Events, Themed Events,
- Who are your previous clients?Our musicians have performed for: British Petroleum, Cancer Research UK, Conservative Party, European Climate Exchange, Falcon-Chambers, Field of Dreams Music Concerts, Gordon Ramsay, Guildhall School of Music & Drama, Hampton Court Flower Show, Hayling Island Jazz Festival, Henley Regatta, Hodson's Legal, ING Direct, Lord Mayor's Show, Olympic Torch Relay, PayPoint Ltd, Royale Cuisine, Richmond Athlethic Rugby Club, Royal & Sun Alliance, St Anthony's Hospital, Tokyo Electron Europe, Topsail, Waverley & Balmoral Excursions, Wedlake Bell, Worshipful Company of Grocers, Worshipful Company of Firefighters, Worshipful Company of Launderers, Zafferano.
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 3 x 45 3 x 40 2 x 60 (other sets on request)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We usually perform acoustic but can supply PA system (additional cost). We do not supply lights.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, Public Liability to £5,000000 and Fully PAT tested electrical equipment
- How much space do you require?3-piece - 3m x 2m 4-piece - 3m x 4m 5-piece - 3m x 5m
A Foggy Day In London Town
A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
After You’ve Gone
Ain’t She Sweet
Alexander’s Ragtime Band
All Of Me
All The Things You Are
As Long As I Live
As Time Goes By
Baby Wont You Please Come Home
Basin Street Blues
Big Butter & Egg Man
Black and Blue
Blue & Broken Hearted
Blue Turning Grey Over You
Blues My Naughty Sweetie
But Not For Me
Button Up Your Overcoat
Cheek To Cheek
Crazy About My Baby
Darktown Strutters Ball
Deed I Do
Dream A Little Dream
Everybody Loves My Baby
Exactly Like You
Five Foot Two Eyes Of Blue
Fly Me To The Moon
From Monday On
Gee Baby, Ain’t I Good For You
Georgia On My Mind
Girl Of My Dreams
and many many more…!