Jasmine's Magic Parties
I'm a Member of the Magic Circle and have over 15 years entertaining children and families with fabulous magic (including the production of a live rabbit) wonderful balloons suitable for children and adults.
Amanda Jordan• 14 Apr 2018
Jasmine was fantastic. I was nervous because it's the first time I've organised a kids' party at home, but she put me at my ease and kept the kids very well entertained for the duration. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.
EuanDonaldson• 22 Sep 2018
I presume 5 is the highest score? If there was a 10 I’d give Jasmine a 10, in a flash! Everyone was so impressed, she kept almost 30 kids and us parents absolutely enthralled from the moment she entered the room until her big finale 1 hour later. Couldn’t have been happier. She was kind, good communication before the event, professional through out, and hugely entertaining for our 6 year old daughter and her school friends, boys and girls alike. Jasmine adapted her show with no fuss and easily t...
Kelly Elkin• 3 Feb 2018
Jasmine entertained my nine year old daughter and 10 of her friends. The ages varied between 7-11. Sadie loved the magic especially the rabbit that appeared from a balloon. The workshop was great where they all learnt some tricks they could perform on others. I think the part that impressed me the most was how Jasmine read the children and tailored her routine to them. I would definitely book again!
Gabi Jerry• 18 May 2019
"Such an amazing performer.
Kids and adults loves the show!"
Sita• 19 May 2018
Jasmine was fantastic! She did an amazing job entertaining our mixed crowd (ranging from toddlers to pensioners) and kept everyone enthralled for a whole hour. I would thoroughly recommend her, and will certainly book again the next time we have a big celebration. A class act from start to finish.
- How long is the act?I can provide a combination of meet and greet magic or mingling, magic show for children and keeping them entertained through speeches etc and balloons for all. Packages start from £150.
- What type of magic do you performMix and mingle close up for families, magic show for children.
- Will your magic suit my event?Yes! The show is aimed for children 4 to 11.
- How long do you need to set up?20 minutes set up.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes.
- What experience do you have working with children?Over 15 years working full time performing in front of thousands of families, including royals and celebrities.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes. I hold an enhanced DBS certificate.
Games and dancing for kids