Make your function unique with a live Tribute to Elvis Presley! Sets are one hour or two 45 minute sets. If there are any specific Elvis songs you would like to hear, then choose from our list and we will make sure they are included in your set list. If not, let us choose for you!
Sally Whelan• April 20, 2019
Fantastic performance. Everyone commented on how good James was. It really added to our function having James there and I would have no hesitation in recommending him.
Kate• March 29, 2019
Absolutely fantastic! James looks and sounds amazing and he is a great showman, really got the crowd going. Would happily have him back again.
Cathy Gamble• Jan. 5, 2019
"FANTASTIC. James was so accommodating I chose all my own songs James also learnt a new song that was me and my husbands favourite. I feel like I let James down and maybe I should have given him more control over his set.
Good value for money my friends loved him and wanted his details .
Compared to your other Elvises James is by far the best sounding Elvis also his movements.
He loves his entertaining and this clearly shows . He made me feel special on my big day.
I didn’t realise James lived so far away so to make the journey for just one hours work . Good value for money .
Would I use James again? Most definitely. In fact I’ve already told him I will see him at my 70 th Birthday Party God willing .
Well done James and thank you so much .
Jan Goldsack• Oct. 27, 2018
Although James was late starting for some reason and maybe the lavatorial crack about having trouble with his suit was a bit early in the evening, the singing was good and lots of people had a good dance."
Catherine Hembry• June 23, 2018
James was absolutely brilliant! Will be sure to book him again for next year. A really great performance, thank you Elvis!
Anthony. Corker• April 27, 2018
Excellent very accommodating excellent act very professional would recommend this act very nice person
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Elvis Presley Tribute
- What are the highlights of your career?Securing a residency at an excellent music venue in Plymouth, having my Elvis Tribute show broadcast live on community radio, and enjoying many repeat bookings at venues around the UK.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, themed celebrations, corporate events, festivals, carnivals and public appearances at live music venues.
- Who are your previous clients?These include (but are not limited to): The Kitley House Hotel, Devon. The Walrus in Plymouth. The Babbacombe Inn, Torquay. Bradley Stoke Carnival. The Devon and Cornwall Inn. Honicombe Manor, Callington. The Dawlish Legion. Bodmin Jail. The City Inn, Truro. The Prince of Wales Hotel, Southport. The Bristol and Clifton Golf Club. Buckland Athletic FC.
- How long do you play for?One hour or two 45 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, both.
- How much space do you require?Minimum would be approximately 8 feet across and 6 foot deep. Two plug sockets by the performance area. Ground floor performances only, unless accessed by an elevator.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Most of the popular Elvis tracks are available on my website, as well as less often heard ones. There are some companies that produce rarer and less known Elvis songs; if the one you request is available in QUALITY backing track form, then I shall make every effort to trace it. At least a week's notice is required.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?During my hour long show, no break is taken. When I do two 45 minute sets, one break is taken. If no set break length is requested, then by default it's between 15 and 20 minutes. This can be shortened or lengthened on request, but should not exceed 45 minutes. All I request is a clean and private place in which to get changed and take my break (no gents toilets or storerooms/cupboards, muddy sports changing rooms etc).
- Can we perform with you?I'm afraid this is not possible unless I instigate it.
- Do you take requests?I bring all the Elvis songs I perform with me on an IPad. If a specific playlist has been requested by a client, then their song choices will always take priority. When there is no customised set list, I prepare a generic one which can be altered for requests. Provided there is time (and I have it), I will try and fit it in on the day.
One hour set or 2 x 45 min as Elvis.
Available songs as Elvis (obviously not ALL songs will be performed at any one gig):
(Marie's The Name of) His Latest Flame
(Now and Then There's) A Fool Such As I
(You're The) Devil In Disguise
A Little Less Conversation
All Shook Up
Always On My Mind
An American Trilogy
And I Love You So
Anything That's Part Of You
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
Baby, What Do You Want Me To Do?
Big Boss Man (single version)
Big Boss Man (1974 show opener)
Bitter They Are, Harder They Fall
Blue Suede Shoes
Bossa Nova Baby
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Can't Help Falling In Love (live - show ending)
Can't Help Falling In Love (slow - studio version)
Don't Cry Daddy
Faded Love (live 1973)
Fever (live 1973)
Funny How Time Slips Away
Funny How Time Slips Away (live 1972)
Girl Of My Best Friend
Good Luck Charm
Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues
Green, Green Grass Of Home
Help Me Make It Through The Night
Hound Dog (live 1969)
Hound Dog (live 1972)
How The Web Was Woven
I Can Help
I Can't Stop Loving You
I Forgot To Remember To Forget
I Just Can't Help Believin'
If I Can Dream
If That Isn't Love
If You Love Me, Let me Know
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
In The Ghetto (studio 1969)
In The Ghetto (live 1969/70)
It Hurts Me
It's Easy For You
It's Now Or Never
I'll Be There
I'll Remember You
Jailhouse Rock (live 1977)
Jailhouse Rock/Don't Be Cruel Medley
Johnny B Goode
Kiss Me Quick
Lawdy Miss Clawdy
Let It Be Me
Let Me Be There
Love Me Tender (live 1972)
Make The World Go Away
Mystery Train/Tiger Man Medley
Never Been To Spain
Only Believe (live 1971)
Polk Salad Annie (fast 1972)
Return To Sender
Runaway (live 1969)
See See Rider (opener)
She Wears My Ring
She's Not You
Stranger In The Crowd
Stuck On You
Suspicious Minds (live 1973)
Teddy Bear (original single version)
Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel
That's Alright Mama (opener)
The Green Green Grass Of Home
The Thrill Of Your Love
The Wonder Of You
There's A Honky Tonk Angel
Thinking About You
Treat Me Nice
Twenty Days And Twenty Nights
Viva Las Vegas
Walk A Mile In My Shoes
Welcome To My World
Woman Without Love
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
You Gave Me A Mountain
You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
You're The Reason I'm Living
Your Cheatin' Heart