Make your function unique with a live Tribute to Elvis Presley! Sets are one hour or two 45 minute sets. If there are any specific Elvis songs you would like to hear, then choose from our list and we will make sure they are included in your set list. If not, let us choose for you!
Catherine Hembry• 23 Jun 2018
James was absolutely brilliant! Will be sure to book him again for next year. A really great performance, thank you Elvis!
sandra reeves• 9 May 2017
We had such a great, happy and successful evening in Arundel, for my husbands 70th Birthday. A very big part of the whole evening was the entrance made by Elvis and was a complete surprise for all our guests. James made everything so easy for us and was amazingly good, so much so that we paid him extra to stay for longer! A great performer.
Danielle Jennings• 24 Oct 2017
"James was absolutely brilliant. Wonderful interaction with the audience throughout with a nice bit of banter!!
I have had nothing but rave reviews form those who watched and his voice and the sound were spot on. Already been asked if he is coming back next year!!"
Kate• 29 Mar 2019
Absolutely fantastic! James looks and sounds amazing and he is a great showman, really got the crowd going. Would happily have him back again.
Suzanne Moss• 9 May 2017
"(I'm assuming 5 is the highest quality mark you can give)
James was outstanding. I don't give 5's very often but on this occasion it warrant's it to the point my guests were convinced he was miming to Elvis records which he definitely was not. I asked for some dedications and for some other special requests which he accommodated for me and made the evening much more than I could ever have expected. He was punctual, the stage was set up on time and the sound equipment all worked very we...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Elvis Presley Tribute
- What are the highlights of your career?Securing a residency at an excellent music venue in Plymouth, having my Elvis Tribute show broadcast live on community radio, and enjoying many repeat bookings at venues around the UK.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, themed celebrations, corporate events, festivals, carnivals and public appearances at live music venues.
- Who are your previous clients?These include (but are not limited to): The Kitley House Hotel, Devon. The Walrus in Plymouth. The Babbacombe Inn, Torquay. Bradley Stoke Carnival. The Devon and Cornwall Inn. Honicombe Manor, Callington. The Dawlish Legion. Bodmin Jail. The City Inn, Truro. The Prince of Wales Hotel, Southport. The Bristol and Clifton Golf Club. Buckland Athletic FC.
- How long do you play for?One hour or two 45 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, both.
- How much space do you require?Minimum would be approximately 8 feet across and 6 foot deep. Two plug sockets by the performance area. Ground floor performances only, unless accessed by an elevator.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Most of the popular Elvis tracks are available on my website, as well as less often heard ones. There are some companies that produce rarer and less known Elvis songs; if the one you request is available in QUALITY backing track form, then I shall make every effort to trace it. At least a week's notice is required.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?During my hour long show, no break is taken. When I do two 45 minute sets, one break is taken. If no set break length is requested, then by default it's between 15 and 20 minutes. This can be shortened or lengthened on request, but should not exceed 45 minutes. All I request is a clean and private place in which to get changed and take my break (no gents toilets or storerooms/cupboards, muddy sports changing rooms etc).
- Can we perform with you?I'm afraid this is not possible unless I instigate it.
- Do you take requests?I bring all the Elvis songs I perform with me on an IPad. If a specific playlist has been requested by a client, then their song choices will always take priority. When there is no customised set list, I prepare a generic one which can be altered for requests. Provided there is time (and I have it), I will try and fit it in on the day.
One hour set or 2 x 45 min as Elvis.
Available songs as Elvis (obviously not ALL songs will be performed at any one gig):
(Marie's The Name of) His Latest Flame
(Now and Then There's) A Fool Su...