Make your function unique with a live Tribute to Elvis Presley! Sets are one hour or two 45 minute sets. If there are any specific Elvis songs you would like to hear, then choose from our list and we will make sure they are included in your set list. If not, let us choose for you!
Anthony. Corker• 27 Apr 2018
Excellent very accommodating excellent act very professional would recommend this act very nice person
sandra reeves• 9 May 2017
We had such a great, happy and successful evening in Arundel, for my husbands 70th Birthday. A very big part of the whole evening was the entrance made by Elvis and was a complete surprise for all our guests. James made everything so easy for us and was amazingly good, so much so that we paid him extra to stay for longer! A great performer.
Danielle Jennings• 24 Oct 2017
James was absolutely brilliant. Wonderful interaction with the audience throughout with a nice bit of banter!!
I have had nothing but rave reviews form those who watched and his voice and the sound were spot on. Already been asked if he is coming back next year!!
Jan Goldsack• 27 Oct 2018
Although James was late starting for some reason and maybe the lavatorial crack about having trouble with his suit was a bit early in the evening, the singing was good and lots of people had a good dance.
Kate• 29 Mar 2019
Absolutely fantastic! James looks and sounds amazing and he is a great showman, really got the crowd going. Would happily have him back again.
- Do you take requests?I bring all the Elvis songs I perform with me on an IPad. If a specific playlist has been requested by a client, then their song choices will always take priority. When there is no customised set list, I prepare a generic one which can be altered for requests. Provided there is time (and I have it), I will try and fit it in on the day.
- Can we perform with you?I'm afraid this is not possible unless I instigate it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?During my hour long show, no break is taken. When I do two 45 minute sets, one break is taken. If no set break length is requested, then by default it's between 15 and 20 minutes. This can be shortened or lengthened on request, but should not exceed 45 minutes. All I request is a clean and private place in which to get changed and take my break (no gents toilets or storerooms/cupboards, muddy sports changing rooms etc).
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Most of the popular Elvis tracks are available on my website, as well as less often heard ones. There are some companies that produce rarer and less known Elvis songs; if the one you request is available in QUALITY backing track form, then I shall make every effort to trace it. At least a week's notice is required.
- How much space do you require?Minimum would be approximately 8 feet across and 6 foot deep. Two plug sockets by the performance area. Ground floor performances only, unless accessed by an elevator.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, both.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?One hour or two 45 minute sets.
- Who are your previous clients?These include (but are not limited to): The Kitley House Hotel, Devon. The Walrus in Plymouth. The Babbacombe Inn, Torquay. Bradley Stoke Carnival. The Devon and Cornwall Inn. Honicombe Manor, Callington. The Dawlish Legion. Bodmin Jail. The City Inn, Truro. The Prince of Wales Hotel, Southport. The Bristol and Clifton Golf Club. Buckland Athletic FC.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, themed celebrations, corporate events, festivals, carnivals and public appearances at live music venues.
- What are the highlights of your career?Securing a residency at an excellent music venue in Plymouth, having my Elvis Tribute show broadcast live on community radio, and enjoying many repeat bookings at venues around the UK.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Elvis Presley Tribute
One hour set or 2 x 45 min as Elvis.
Available songs as Elvis (obviously not ALL songs will be performed at any one gig):
(Marie's The Name of) His Latest Flame
(Now and Then There's) A Fool Such A...