Hello! I'm an Edinburgh based photographer, specialising in low light level events, weddings, and cosplay portraits.
With over a decade of photography experience, and a long career as a tour guide, I have the ideal skill set to put guests at ease, and capture the best moments of the day/night.
Services From James Armandary Photography
- What services do you offer?Photography! Event photography Wedding photography Fashion photography Portrait photography Music and night time gig photography
- What does the wedding package include?Pre-wedding shoot, digital files on USB drive
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No- I'm there to capture whatever moments you want, and all the ones you didn't realise you wanted as well, and am dedicated to you and your wedding only. Unless you're getting married twice on the same day, in which case, yes! :D
- What style of photos do you take?My style is quite soft, and I really love capturing the mood of the event. Generally, I'll take mostly candid shots, with a few posed/group shots as well, got those who want a few more traditional photos in the mix.
- What kind of technology do you use?Digital and 35mm cameras (with spares just in case!)
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yep, online galleries available as well
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I like to get the first batch of my favourite shots for the next day, just in time for the breakfast of your habing one; the rest generally within 2 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, I pick out the best ones to send, because there's always a few unflattering ones, and nobody wants to see their Auntie Gertrude gurning on the dance floor...
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Usually alone, but if the event is larger I'll get a second shooter in to make sure everything is covered
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
Music and low light event photography