Jam Basket are a high energy, 4 piece party band from Milton Keynes. With a repertoire from the past few decades and current hits, from rock to pop! We ARE bound to have your favourite track in our playlist!
We provide a complete and professional sound system along with lighting for the stage and dance floor.
For the more intimate events, we offer a layback a two/three-piece with the same musicianship and energy in an acoustic/unplugged format depending on your need.
If you’d like to enquire about booking us or have any other queries please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Professional and easy going 4-piece function/party band.
- What are the highlights of your career?we play every gig like it's our last so every performance is a highlight of our career but at one festival performing to about a thousand of people, we had so many encores that we went over the time that was permitted to play and the event organiser still want us to perform one more song and that to us is a great honour.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are friendly and flexible with the our setlist and we generally don't charge extra for songs requested in advance for up to 5-6 songs.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?anything from wedding to funeral, small pub to big stage on in festivals
- How can event planners pay for your services?cash or bank transfer
- How long do you play for?2x 1 hours set with a short 15mins break in between but we are happy to go without break
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes we do
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we do. We have Public Liability Insurance amount of 10 million.
- How much space do you require?About 4 x 3 metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Providing there the tunes were given with enough time in advance, we are most likely able to do it but in some instances that we won't be able to perform those songs but we will let you know in advance.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One in between 2 sets and it will be about 15mins to 20 minutes but we are flexible with that.
We cover songs by The Killers, Oasis, Green Day, Franz Ferdinand, Daft Punk, The Verve, Coldplay, The Beatles, Chuck Berry, Arctic Monkeys, The Cure, and Muse and many more! We also take request that ...