Jack Bryce - Elite Magician
A member of the world famous Magic Circle, Jack is one of Scotland's Top full time professional magicians, Based in Edinburgh, Jack can be found performing amazing magic throughout Central Scotland the UK and beyond.
Hundreds of people have used Jack’s magic to wow their guests at weddings and private parties, companies such as Apple, Mercedes Benz, BMW, The BBC, STV, the Ministry of Sound (Red Sea), the Hilton and Marriott hotel groups to name just a few, have used Jack's unique sleight of hand skills for their corporate event entertainment.
Specialising in close up magic and mind reading, and with over 20 years of corporate entertainment experience, let Jack mingle with your office party, dinner or drinks guests, Jack will baffle, astound and amaze but above all entertain your guests leaving a lasting impression that will be remembered long after the event.
With his unique intimate style, comedic approach and faultless slight of hand, Jack delivers mind blowing magic that will not only baffle and amaze but above all entertain and ensure your next event is both memorable and unforgettable.
Jack is also a multi award winning magician, winner of the Edinburgh Magic Circle 2012 Sonny Day Trophy and winner of the 2015 West Lothian Magic Circle Presidents Cup for Close up Magic, Jack has also been voted Best Entertainer (Non Musical) in Edinburgh, in the Wedding Industry Experts 2013 Awards and has also been awarded a gold certificate of excellence in the Bridebook 2018 awards.
Jack is a member of The Magic Circle, The Edinburgh Magic Circle and also a member of Equity the entertainers/actors union.
Roddy Millar• Nov. 17, 2018
"Jack was an absolute gentleman throughout.
From organising a pre-event meeting to discuss my needs and entertaining my kids - thanks Jack - to the night itself.
All of our group really enjoyed Jacks magic and he worked the crowd over drinks leaving everyone amazed and bamboozled.
I can’t recommend Jack highly enough 10/10..."
Sharon Thompson• March 5, 2019
Just a quick note to say thanks for performing your magic talents at my mums 90th Birthday yesterday at the Cromlix We had a great day and your performance just topped off a very memorable and wonderful day that my mum very much enjoyed.
Sebastian Collins• Aug. 4, 2018
Great personality and magician. Very satisfied and would definitely recommend. Wedding guests left laughing and impressed. He was very accomodating and went above and beyond.
Peter Coyne• Nov. 19, 2017
Jack performed at my wife's birthday party upstairs in 1051 GWR (a great venue btw). He was great. He melted into the 80 odd guests and started chatting to groups and performing magic tricks. People were really knocked out and so many fed back to me how much they had enjoyed him. It was low profile and yet highly effective and interpersonal entertainment. I can recommend him without hesitation. Peter Coyne
David Chisholm• Aug. 18, 2017
Jack recently performed at my daughter's wedding and it's fair to say that the audience which included many from overseas were enthralled and highly entertained by Jack's show.
Gavin Anderson• May 30, 2017
I have known jack for a few years now since he came into my shop. He is a gentleman and he's an amazing magician he always has new tricks to show, I think he's got to be one off the best if not the best in Scotland. I would strongly recommend him .
- Do you do open-air acts?I perform at many different type of events, from fetes and open days which can be open-air to weddings and corporate events which can be a mixture of both open-air and performing in a marquee for example.
- How long is the act?The length of my act can vary depending on the number of guests attending an event. I have performed for anywhere between half an hour to 3 hours of close-up magic.
- What type of magic do you performI specialise in close-up magic, using cards, coins and other every day objects some borrowed from the spectators and mind reading (magic of the mind)
- Will your magic suit my event?Close-up magic is very versatile form or entertainment and will suit anyone aged between 10 years old to 100 years old. It is also suited to the following type of events. University/high school poms, Corporate Hospitality, Charity Balls, Ladies Nights, Private Parties, Office Parties, Cocktail Parties, Dinner Parties, House Parties, Garden Parties, BBQs, Fetes, Open Days, Product Launches, Store Openings, Trade Shows and Weddings.
- How many people will you perform for?I have performed at shows with just 10 guests, and I have also performed for some university proms with over 1000 attending, larger attended events would usually require more than one magician.
Walk round magic
Mix and mingle magic