I am a Highland Piper based in South East England, and have been performing with my Bagpipes at various events since the tender age of 10. I started to learn the Bagpipes back in 1978 and 1st performed a nervous solo at a wedding at Aylesford church. I am the Pipe Sergeant within the City Of Rochester Pipe Band, who are also available for functions and events.
Hannah Mcbride• 21 Jun 2019
Ivan was absolutely perfect! He played beautifully and looked the part. So many people commented on how wonderful he was. Thank you!! Definitely recommend.
Maggie Woods• 15 Feb 2019
"I cannot recommend Ivan enough, from the moment I contacted him he was fabulous.
I booked him for a funeral. He was respectful and very professional at all times. He was flexible with our music choices and most importantly played the most wonderful pipe music."
Sarah Middleham• 12 May 2018
Fantastic Ivan was the star of the show. Great organisation and contact. Loved it thank you. Highly recommend him.
Lynda Walker• 26 May 2017
Ivan piped my daughter down the aisle for her wedding, he was fantastic and did exactly what was required. Very happy ladies. Thanks Ivan
Sallie Maclay• 11 May 2019
Ivan has just the right temperament for an entertainer and gave us everything we needed. Many thanks.
- How long do you play for?30 minute slots between breaks
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?N/A
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have full public liability insurance
- How much space do you require?Just room to stand
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?possibly, just let me know
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I can play in 30 minute segments
Green Hills o'Tyrol, When The Battles over, Lochanside
Cock of the North, Bonnie Dundee,
Skye Boat, Westering Home
Maries Wedding , Nut Brown Maiden, Barren Rocks, Hig...