Isobel is a singer and guitarist with a HND and Cert He in Music and a ton of experience in performing at all kinds of events including weddings. Isobel has performed live all over the UK and internationally and is a confident performer.
Accompanying herself with her acoustic guitar, Isobel plays a huge range of classic and contemporary songs and if you have a specific request for a song, Isobel is more than happy to learn it.
As Isobel is completely self-contained with an array of equipment, she is able to play not only during your reception, but also in the church/registry office etc.
Isobel also has a duo with a sax player, and a trio with sax and bass. These add an even more upbeat edge to the performances and are suitable for any type of occasion.
Will & Jo - Wedding• 20 Mar 2018
Hi Isobel, You were great and created a memory for Jo and I that will last forever. Thank you for learning the song too!
Melissa & Christabel - Private Wedding• 1 Dec 2017
Thanks so so much for helping our night be even more incredible! Everyone loved your rendition and Christabel was blown away
Sonja• 13 Jul 2019
Isobel was playing at my friends wedding and helped creating a lovely surprise for the bride and groom. She was very uncomplicated and accomodating with our wishes and truly reliable! Her music was great, despite giving her the challenge of doing a walking performance. She has a beautiful voice and played the guitar in a very professional manner and has a lovely natural character you want to be part of your event!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthday party's, any type of function, pub, club.
- Who are your previous clients?The Bedford - London, The Troubadour - Earls Court, Salisbury Arts Centre - Salisbury, Pizza Express Live Playlist - Various Locations.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, or bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?2 x 1 Hour Sets with 15 minute break. 2 x 1 Hour sets + up to 45 mins in church.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes to PA both for solo, duo and trio Some lighting - suitable for solo or duo.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break up to 15 minutes
- Do you have previous experience of a multiple range of events?Yes - I have played corporate events, clubs, pubs, weddings and all types of occasions.
Adele – Rolling in The Deep
Adele – Make You Feel My Love Aloe Black – I Need A Dollar
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Bill Withers/Jessie J – Do It Like a Dude & Ain’t No Sunshine
Bonnie Raitt – Love Letter...