Isobel is a singer and guitarist with a HND and Cert He in Music and a ton of experience in performing at all kinds of events including weddings. Isobel has performed live all over the UK and internationally and is a confident performer.
Accompanying herself with her acoustic guitar, Isobel plays a huge range of classic and contemporary songs and if you have a specific request for a song, Isobel is more than happy to learn it.
As Isobel is completely self-contained with an array of equipment, she is able to play not only during your reception, but also in the church/registry office etc.
Isobel also has a duo with a sax player, and a trio with sax and bass. These add an even more upbeat edge to the performances and are suitable for any type of occasion.
Melissa & Christabel - Private Wedding• Dec. 1, 2017
Thanks so so much for helping our night be even more incredible! Everyone loved your rendition and Christabel was blown away
Will & Jo - Wedding• March 20, 2018
Hi Isobel, You were great and created a memory for Jo and I that will last forever. Thank you for learning the song too!
Sonja• July 13, 2019
Isobel was playing at my friends wedding and helped creating a lovely surprise for the bride and groom. She was very uncomplicated and accomodating with our wishes and truly reliable! Her music was great, despite giving her the challenge of doing a walking performance. She has a beautiful voice and played the guitar in a very professional manner and has a lovely natural character you want to be part of your event!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthday party's, any type of function, pub, club.
- Who are your previous clients?The Bedford - London, The Troubadour - Earls Court, Salisbury Arts Centre - Salisbury, Pizza Express Live Playlist - Various Locations.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, or bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?2 x 1 Hour Sets with 15 minute break. 2 x 1 Hour sets + up to 45 mins in church.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes to PA both for solo, duo and trio Some lighting - suitable for solo or duo.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break up to 15 minutes
- Do you have previous experience of a multiple range of events?Yes - I have played corporate events, clubs, pubs, weddings and all types of occasions.
Adele – Rolling in The Deep
Adele – Make You Feel My Love Aloe Black – I Need A Dollar
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Bill Withers/Jessie J – Do It Like a Dude & Ain’t No Sunshine
Bonnie Raitt – Love Letter
Bonnie Raitt - Thing Called Love
Ceelo Green – Forget You
Cher – Just like Jesse James
Corinne Bailey Rae – Put Your Records On
Dolly Parton – I Will Always Love You
Dolly Parton – Jolene
Dusty Springfield – Son of a Preacher Man
Eva Cassidy – Wade In The Water
Florence & The Machine – You’ve Got The Love
Jessie J – Price Tag
Joni Mitchell – Big Yellow Taxi
Kooks – Naïve
KT Tunstall – Black Horse & A Cherry Tree
Lisa Loeb – Stay
Maroon 5 – She Will Be Loved
Maroon 5 – This Love
Pat Benator – Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Paulo Nutini – Last Request
Paulo Nutini – New Shoes
Pink – The One That Got Away
Sam Smith – Not The Only One
The 1975 – Girls