Isobel is a singer and guitarist with a HND and Cert He in Music and a ton of experience in performing at all kinds of events including weddings. Isobel has performed live all over the UK and internationally and is a confident performer.
Accompanying herself with her acoustic guitar, Isobel plays a huge range of classic and contemporary songs and if you have a specific request for a song, Isobel is more than happy to learn it.
As Isobel is completely self-contained with an array of equipment, she is able to play not only during your reception, but also in the church/registry office etc.
Isobel also has a duo with a sax player, and a trio with sax and bass. These add an even more upbeat edge to the performances and are suitable for any type of occasion.
Will & Jo - Wedding• 20 Mar 2018
Hi Isobel, You were great and created a memory for Jo and I that will last forever. Thank you for learning the song too!
Melissa & Christabel - Private Wedding• 1 Dec 2017
Thanks so so much for helping our night be even more incredible! Everyone loved your rendition and Christabel was blown away
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, or bank transfer.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthday party's, any type of function, pub, club.
- Who are your previous clients?The Bedford - London, The Troubadour - Earls Court, Salisbury Arts Centre - Salisbury, Pizza Express Live Playlist - Various Locations.
- Do you have previous experience of a multiple range of events?Yes - I have played corporate events, clubs, pubs, weddings and all types of occasions.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break up to 15 minutes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes to PA both for solo, duo and trio Some lighting - suitable for solo or duo.
- How long do you play for?2 x 1 Hour Sets with 15 minute break. 2 x 1 Hour sets + up to 45 mins in church.
Adele – Rolling in The Deep
Adele – Make You Feel My Love Aloe Black – I Need A Dollar
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Bill Withers/Jessie J – Do It Like a Dude & Ain’t No Sunshine
Bonnie Raitt – Love Letter...