"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do" -RUMI-
I spent almost 30 years of my life working for many charities and public sector bodies until I made the brave step of setting up Instinctive Images. I turned my passion for photography into a business and have not looked back. I now combine my photography as well as work for a national charity.
It's worth noting that my wedding gallery on my website does not display all images because of client decisions to keep images private. I strongly adhere to this because my clients who I value are at the heart of what I do.
I provide a range of photography, weddings, engagements, anniversaries, events either corporate or charity functions, award ceremonies, outdoor fun days or festival, open days, birthday parties, portraits either on your own, couple or family shoots both indoor or outdoor. I am versatile in what I do and will have a pre-consultation so you get exactly the images you need.
I have lots of testimonials from past and...
Sabrina• 24 Oct 2018
Amjid had brilliant communication before the event and throughout. This was his first booking with us and we were very pleased we will definitely be booking again!
Dana Thomson• 6 Sep 2018
Amjid captured countless special, candid moments among family and friends at our wedding by being approachable, warm, and creative. The photos are a beautiful mix of shots, and Amjid was an absolute pleasure to work with from day 1. Couldn't be more pleased!
Gulzar Sharif• 22 Feb 2016
Great photographer. Really knows his profession. Pictures were amazing and really helped to capture the moments. Will cherish the pictures for a long time to come.
Davis Deen• 1 Apr 2015
We absolutely love our weddings pictures. Amjid was there throughout the day capturing the fun. love and excitement. We got great group shots and lots of individual moments where our family and friends didn't even realise they were being photographed. Loved it
Priya Sood• 6 May 2016
Amjid is a great photographer, made me feel relaxed and has a nice bubbly personality, was easy to get along with. I loved the outcome of the photographs as I looked beautiful and natural at the same time. They didn't look over edited and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and I would highly recommend him! Thank you Amjid once again.
- What services do you offer?We offer wedding, event and portrait photography which is tailored to your needs. We have experience of photographing weddings and engagements, family portraits, parties and anniversaries, award evenings, black tie events, festivals, launch events, shopping centre children's events, community and corporate events and concerts.
- What does the wedding package include?We work with terms and conditions which the client has the opportunity to look at before booking with us.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Definitely a no no. Your day is our day!
- What style of photos do you take?Candid, traditional, photojournalist. It really depends on client needs.
- What kind of technology do you use?We shoot with Sony full-frame cameras with a range of lenses. Our accessories include flashes and modifiers aswell as a portable studio backdrop with lighting and stands.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Dropbox, Wetransfer or Flickr depending on what our client prefers.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Images are uploaded within 3 days of the shoot. The final edits take 2 to 4 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I provide all the images in low resolution files firstly on line. You choose the images you want edited and we send them in high resolution on a USB memory stick. We agree to edit a fixed number of images.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I am the main photographer, but will have a second and third photographer if the client requires a team for the day.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We have a good network of photographers.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes if agreed.
- Are you insured?We are professionally insured.
- Do you belong to any professional body?We belong to the Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers and are listed in their on-line directory.
- Are you certified to photograph children and vulnerable people?We have an Enhanced DBS certificate to work with children and vulnerable people.
- Do you include travel costs?If you are outside of Hampshire and some of the neighbouring counties, we will discuss petrol costs but these will be competitive.
- Do you provide a wedding album service?We can make bespoke albums for you. Just ask about this service to find out more.
- How are photos delivered?We deliver our final edits through the post via a first class recorded delivery complimentary USB memory stick.
- How do you edit the photographs?We post edit every image that the client chooses. They will be adjusted for exposure, brightness, contrast, sharpness, white balance etc. We include some teeth whitening if so required on images of the bride and groom as a complimentary gesture.
- Do you have any testimonials?Take a look at our profile page where some of our testimonials are listed. We also have Google and Facebook reviews as well as others.
I provide a range of photography including at weddings, engagements, anniversaries, events either corporate or charity functions, award ceremonies, outdoor fun days or festival, open days, birthday pa...