"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do" -RUMI-
I spent almost 30 years of my life working for many charities and public sector bodies until I made the brave step of setting up Instinctive Images. I turned my passion for photography into a business and have not looked back. I now combine my photography as well as work for a national charity.
It's worth noting that my wedding gallery on my website does not display all images because of client decisions to keep images private. I strongly adhere to this because my clients who I value are at the heart of what I do.
I provide a range of photography, weddings, engagements, anniversaries, events either corporate or charity functions, award ceremonies, outdoor fun days or festival, open days, birthday parties, portraits either on your own, couple or family shoots both indoor or outdoor. I am versatile in what I do and will have a pre-consultation so you get exactly the images you need.
I have lots of testimonials from past and current clients who have hired me to tell you how they found the services I offer.
Additionally, I provide videography or cinematography as well as a wedding album service if required. I have other professionals who I hire for this who I trust for their professionalism. Getting both services from one supplier saves time, which means you can focus on organising your special occasion or event. I encourage you to talk to photographers when shopping around, just to get a feel of what they are able to offer. I am here to help. If you're local, I may be able to meet in person so that you can get to see the man behind the camera!
I am fully insured, am Enhanced DBS certified and am a member of the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers.
Take a look at my Frequently Asked Questions page on my profile and drop me a line if there is something not answered there.
I hope to hear from you soon and let's make beautiful memories together.
Based in in Hampshire, they provide
wedding, event and portrait photography across the South East and South West of England. This includes cities like Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Bristol, Reading, Cardiff, London, Woking, Luton, Plymouth, Exeter, and Brighton. All areas in the UK are considered.
Stuart McHugh• Jan. 2, 2020
Amjid was great. He was happy to chat leading up to the day and didn't mind a last minute change of plans. He was very easy to get along with and very accommodating. He has taken some beautiful pictures and I'm really happy with the service.
Sabrina• Oct. 24, 2018
Amjid had brilliant communication before the event and throughout. This was his first booking with us and we were very pleased we will definitely be booking again!
Rem Ya• Sept. 21, 2018
Excellent photography. Amjid covered our marriage photography and he was very warm, making every one relaxed to ensure the best moments are captured in perfect way.
Dana Thomson• Sept. 6, 2018
Amjid captured countless special, candid moments among family and friends at our wedding by being approachable, warm, and creative. The photos are a beautiful mix of shots, and Amjid was an absolute pleasure to work with from day 1. Couldn't be more pleased!
Akram• Feb. 24, 2018
"The photography services and professionalism were both excellent.
Amjid has a very relaxed manner which makes him very easy to work with.
I would highly recommend his services
you will not be disappointed."
Priya Sood• May 6, 2016
Amjid is a great photographer, made me feel relaxed and has a nice bubbly personality, was easy to get along with. I loved the outcome of the photographs as I looked beautiful and natural at the same time. They didn't look over edited and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and I would highly recommend him! Thank you Amjid once again.
Services From Instinctive Images
Birthday Party For Children
Fundraising & Community Event
Asian Wedding Photography
'Black Tie' Event Photography
- What services do you offer?We offer wedding, event and portrait photography which is tailored to your needs. We have experience of photographing weddings and engagements, family portraits, parties and anniversaries, award evenings, black tie events, festivals, launch events, shopping centre children's events, community and corporate events and concerts.
- What does the wedding package include?We work with terms and conditions which the client has the opportunity to look at before booking with us.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Definitely a no no. Your day is our day!
- What style of photos do you take?Candid, traditional, photojournalist. It really depends on client needs.
- What kind of technology do you use?I shoot with 2 Sony full-frame cameras with a range of lenses. I have backdrops, studio lighting, flash modifiers, lightstands, tripod and monopod etc.. I edit images via Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Dropbox, Wetransfer or Flickr depending on what our client prefers.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Images are uploaded within 3 days of the shoot. The final edits take 2 to 4 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I provide all the images in low resolution files firstly on line. You choose the images you want edited and we send them in high resolution on a USB memory stick. We agree to edit a fixed number of images.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I am the main photographer, but will have a second and third photographer if the client requires a team for the day.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We have a good network of photographers.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes if agreed.
- Are you insured?We are professionally insured.
- Do you belong to any professional body?We belong to the Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers and are listed on the on-line directory so just Google it to see our directory listing.
- Are you certified to photograph children and vulnerable people?We have an Enhanced DBS certificate to work with children and vulnerable people.
- Do you include travel costs?If you are outside of Hampshire and some of the neighbouring counties, we will discuss petrol costs but these will be competitive.
- Do you provide a wedding album service?We can make bespoke albums for you. Just ask about this service to find out more.
- How are photos delivered?We deliver our final edits through the post via a first class recorded delivery complimentary USB memory stick. Alternatively we transfer the images to you on-line. It depends on what suits you.
- How do you edit the photographs?We post edit every image that the client chooses. They will be adjusted for exposure, brightness, contrast, sharpness, white balance etc. We include some teeth whitening if so required on images of the bride and groom as a complimentary gesture.
- Do you have any testimonials?Take a look at our profile page where some of our testimonials are listed. We also have Google and Facebook reviews as well as others.
- Can we meet you before we book you?We would encourage that. A face to face meeting is the best option. However we can do it through a video call if this is a better option.
I provide a range of photography including at weddings, engagements, anniversaries, events either corporate or charity functions, award ceremonies, outdoor fun days or festival, open days, birthday parties, portraits either on your own, couple or family shoots both indoor or outdoor as well as private functions. I am versatile in what I do and will have a pre-consultation so you get exactly the images you need.