Indigo are an award winning duo made up of professional singer Sarah Williams and solo singer and acoustic guitarist Richard Millns. We play covers ranging from all eras and use soft soft vocals and harmonies to add a real sense of 'something extra' to your day. We will also learn a song for you (if we don't already know it) at no extra cost.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The perfect soundtrack for your special day.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing at Leeds Castle!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Our experience- you can rely on is to provide a professional service and go that extra mile to make sure you r music is perfectly tailored to your day
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Mainly wedding ceremonies and drinks receptions, but we occasionally do garden and Xmas parties.
- How long do you play for?We can perform through the relevant parts of the ceremony and then for up to two hours during drinks
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we do (although we don't normally get asked for lighting)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have both
- How much space do you require?Very little- around 2-3m2
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we will learn it and send you a short video of us playing it so you can practice your 'aisle walk' or first dance to it
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally need a 10 minute break after performing for 50 minutes
During the seating of the guests we suggest some relaxed and romantic songs to set the mood- such as
All of Me- John Legend
Don't Know Why - Norah Jones