Bel Canto provide singers for all events and occasions whether you are looking for Singing Waiters to surprise your guests with during your wedding breakfast, an Opera singer to wow your friends and family with at a dinner party or simply some beautiful background Jazz singing to accompany your day.
We arrive at the venue at an earlier time before any guests have arrived so that we can set up our sound system, sound check and prepare for the performance later on.
Once we are all set up, we then blend in as waiting staff serving drinks and general waitress duties making sure we are seen as waitresses by your guests.
Depending on the style of your meal, be it a sit down 3 course meal or a buffet we stage a planned commotion usually between main course and dessert, the commotion builds and grows before our big reveal of bursting into song that will be the ultimate surprise to your guests.
We go on to do a 25 minute performance (this can be adapted, again depending on the style of your day) we like to have a preference of your music choices for our performance to make it personal to you, but just for an example our current set list looks like this;
Holding Out For A Hero
Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You
I’m A Believer
Build Me Up Buttercup
I Wanna Dance With Somebody
Don’t Stop Me Now
We Are the Champions
The ultimate goal is to have all your guests joining in, waving their napkins, singing the hits and getting into the party atmosphere.
Adding an Opera singer to your event can add a touch of sophistication and style, whether it's as you take those all important steps down the aisle on your wedding day or perhaps you would like an after dinner performance with a breathtaking show of music including Musical Theatre classics and Opera arias. Here are a few examples of songs for you to choose from;
O Mio Babbino Caro
O Sole Mio
The Flower Duet (2nd singer is needed)
Un Bel Di
You Raise Me Up
Time to Say Goodbye
Jazz and background singers;
Providing beautiful background music for weddings and events including wedding ceremonies / drinks receptions / birthdays and anniversaries. If you choose our 2 x singer package you can hear each song with beautiful harmonies added.
Choose music from pop to movie classics such as;
How Long Will I Love You
All of Me
A thousand years
Time after Time
What a wonderful world
I'll Never Love Again
The Impossible Dream
Caroline O Flaherty• May 5, 2018
A massive thank you from me and Tim for the outstanding show you put on at our wedding. It was a true highlight of the day. Your voices are spectacular and the way you engaged with our guests was wonderful. Thank you for all your hard work. A true professional.
Isabel Pollitt• Dec. 22, 2018
Wonderful evening with these very talented ladies!! We had a great time thank you! Look forward to the next performance!
Linda De Santiz• March 31, 2019
We Saw Singers 4 Supper at Melksham Assembly Hall's Mothers Day Event this afternoon, brilliant singing trio, lovely harmonised voices, great selection of music and they mingled with the audience afterwards. Hope to see you here again soon.
Lorraine rafferty• June 22, 2019
Hi the performance was everything we wanted it to be ! The girls were amazing so entertaining! Our guests were surprised to say the least ! I would recommend them for any Special event .
Thank you girls ( mother of the Groom )
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform at every kind of event including weddings, corporate, birthdays, anniversarys etc
- Who are your previous clients?Most of our clients are wedding clients
- How long do you play for?Our sets usually last around 30 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We are fully self contained with a PA system
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have public liability insurance and are PAT tested
- How much space do you require?Our singing waiter set just requires a small corner space to set up a PA system, we then perform in and around tables / guests.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will always try to accommodate special requests from clients
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks depend on the set length, if we are required to sing for more than 1 hour we will have a 20 minute break after 1 hours performance.
Our performance times vary depending on your event but just to give you an idea, a singing waiter set usually lasts for around 25 minutes with the added option of 1 or 2 x 45 minute sets in the evening part of your day alongside your DJ.
For timings for an Opera or background music set please contact us for further details.