We arrive at the venue at an earlier time before any guests have arrived so that we can set up our sound system, sound check and prepare for the performance later on.
Once we are all set up, we then blend in as waiting staff serving drinks and general waitress duties making sure we are seen as waitresses by your guests.
Depending on the style of your meal, be it a sit down 3 course meal or a buffet we stage a planned commotion usually between main course and dessert, the commotion builds and grows before our big reveal of bursting into song that will be the ultimate surprise to your guests.
We go on to do a 25 minute performance (this can be adapted, again depending on the style of your day) we like to have a preference of your music choices for our performance but for a general idea for you we sing anything from Opera classics such as Nessun Dorma to Lou Lou’s “Shout”
The ultimate goal is to have all your guests joining in singing the hits and getting into the party atmospher...
Lorraine rafferty• 22 Jun 2019
Hi the performance was everything we wanted it to be ! The girls were amazing so entertaining! Our guests were surprised to say the least ! I would recommend them for any Special event .
Thank you girls ( mother of the Groom )
Caroline O Flaherty• 5 May 2018
A massive thank you from me and Tim for the outstanding show you put on at our wedding. It was a true highlight of the day. Your voices are spectacular and the way you engaged with our guests was wonderful. Thank you for all your hard work. A true professional.
Isabel Pollitt• 22 Dec 2018
Wonderful evening with these very talented ladies!! We had a great time thank you! Look forward to the next performance!
Linda De Santiz• 31 Mar 2019
We Saw Singers 4 Supper at Melksham Assembly Hall's Mothers Day Event this afternoon, brilliant singing trio, lovely harmonised voices, great selection of music and they mingled with the audience afterwards. Hope to see you here again soon.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform at every kind of event including weddings, corporate, birthdays, anniversarys etc
- Who are your previous clients?Most of our clients are wedding clients
- How long do you play for?Our sets usually last around 30 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We are fully self contained with a PA system
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have public liability insurance and are PAT tested
- How much space do you require?Our singing waiter set just requires a small corner space to set up a PA system, we then perform in and around tables / guests.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will always try to accommodate special requests from clients
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks depend on the set length, if we are required to sing for more than 1 hour we will have a 20 minute break after 1 hours performance.
Our performances usually last around 30 minutes, once we know more about your event we can tailor make your package but some examples would be;
Opera Set -
O Sole Mio
Time to Say Goodbye