A sophisticated and fabulous jazz band, playing both jazz classics and modern pop songs in a jazz style. With fabulous musicians and a stunning vocalist, Impromptu Jazz have it all.
Sara Gower• Sept. 29, 2019
Thank you for making my grandads birthday party so special! You are all fantastic musicians, and having you perform for us really was the cherry on the top of a perfect celebration. We were at another family gathering today with quite a few of the same people from yesterday, and literally everyone commented on what a fantastic party it was, and how amazing you guys were :)
I'm so pleased we went for the 5 piece band in the end, it was definitely worth it, and the addition of the saxophonist really completed the sound we were going for.
Your have such a wonderful voice, and sounded even better live! My grandad is very fussy about who he likes and you received very high praise from him! Thank you for all the little extra touches - playing certain pieces of my grandads favourite music, singing happy birthday and taking the time to have a chat with my grandad in between sets! I'm so glad I found you. The whole booking process through Poptops was straight forward, and although I wasn't the most organised of customers, your patience and correspondence to my requests and messages made everything super easy.
We are already looking for an excuse to have a party to get you back.
Once again thank you so so much!
Services From Impromptu Jazz
Impromptu Quartet - 2 X 45 Mins Set
Impromptu Duo - 2 x 45 Mins Set
Impromptu Quintet - 2 x 45 Mins Set
Impromptu Trio - 2 X 45 Mins Set
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A sophisticated and fabulous jazz band
- What are the highlights of your career?We have played at many festivals, concert halls, weddings and events - but the highlights are seeing happy people tapping their toes
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have the best jazz musicians who constantly update the set with new twists on well known songs in a very “impromptu” way
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Anything from weddings funerals events and restaurants
- Who are your previous clients?Bella Italia, Cafe Rouge, Hilton Hotel
- How can event planners pay for your services?People can pay by check or Internet banking
- How long do you play for?We often play for two sets of 45 minutes but we can play more or less than this if required
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we do
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we do
- How much space do you require?It depends on the size of the group but usually no more than 2 m x 3 m - And sometimes not even that much room
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes we are happy to add new songs to our set list
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Are usually take a 15 minute break after playing for 45 minutes roughly speaking
All Of Me
Come Fly With Me
Cheek to Cheek
Fly Me To The Moon
Girl From Impanema
Hallelujah I Just Love Him So
I Can't Give You Anything But Love
I Get A Kick
Have I Told You Lately
I Wish I Knew
If I Ain't Got YoI
and many more....