Impact Steelband was founded in 2007 and is Warwickshire's and the West Midlands No 1 steelband.
We regularly perform throughout the year.
Catering for all types of occasions from Birthday parties, Christenings, to Carnivals and Festivals.
Diane Crook• 20 Sep 2019
Fareed, Michael & Charlotte gave our community a totally tropical evening of live music. They were prompt, positively cheerful, talented and attentive to the audience's enjoyment. Unreservedly, recommended - thank you for a Caribbean night to remember!
Esmie Fernandez• 3 Aug 2018
"Booked Impact to play at our Rum and Reggae evening.
Impact played as a duet and they were amazing!
Performing reggae and calypso tunes to the delight of the watching crowd.
Will be organising another Rum and Reggae evening in the coming months and I will definitely be calling on the services of the incredible Impact Steelband to perform at my event.
Thankyou to Fareed and Co for making it such a special night!"
Rose S.• 4 Aug 2018
"I booked Impact Steelband as a surprise for my husband's birthday party.
We had a bbq in our garden with the band playing in the background.
All our friends and family said they had a great time and were blown away by the music played by the band!
Having the lovely sounds of the carribean playing in my garden was magical.
My hubby had a great day!
What more can I say but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Impact Steel band.....
I'll be calling on you guys again, really soon!"
Angela F.• 23 Jun 2018
"Apologies. In my previous review, i was supposed to give Impact Steel Band a 5* rating.....not a 1* rating. Sorry again.
Impact were absolutely fantastic!"
Angela F.• 23 Jun 2018
"""I just wanted to say that we thought having the brilliant Impact Steel Band playing at the event today absolutely made the atmosphere and lots of people made similar comments. Thanks so much to you and your band members for the great musical accompaniment to the afternoon - and for playing for so long!""
Angela, friends & family."
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:IMPACT is Warwickshire and the West Midlands No 1 steelband.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing for the Queen. Performing at the Albert Hall in London and Syphony Hall in Birmingham. Performing for Archbishop Desmond Tutu. Performing at the Trinidad and Tobago carnival. Performing at the Godiva festival in Coventry and the Nottinghill Carnival in London.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Catering for all functions, large or small. From duets to full sized steelband. Being available to perform anywhere in the UK at short notice. Having a wide variety of music to choose from, ranging from classical to calypso
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Birthdays, Christenings, Proms.....to name but a few!
- Who are your previous clients?Coventry City Council. Stratforward Bid. Esmies Carribean restaurant. To name but a few.
- How can event planners pay for your services?By BAC'S - 20% non refundable deposit. By Cash/Cheque - on the day of the event.
- How long do you play for?Typical performances are 3 x 30 minute sets. Client can request more playing time, which will be reflected in the fee quoted.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No PA required for our Steelband. No lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have PLI for £10,000,000. PAT test not applicable.
- How much space do you require?Dependant on size of band requested. Largest space required would be 20m2.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will endeavour to play it, if the tune is requested prior to the event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Typical 3 x 30minute sets tend to have breaks after each set for between 15-30 minutes. This is all dependant on the performance times requested by the client. We are very accomodating to the client on when our breaks will be taken.
Impact Steelband's set list ranges from rock, pop, jazz, reggae to classical and calypso music.
We cater for all requirements -
From performing as a duet, to a full-sized steelband.
Our typical leng...