Hot Shoes is a leading UK swing ensemble that offer a unique entertainment experience for all events including wedding receptions, parties and corporate functions.
The in demand 6 piece perform both authentic repertoire from the 20’s-40’s and modern pop tunes in a swing style. If you’re looking for a hot, swinging, vintage party band then look no further!
The band was founded with Lindyhop and Swing Dancers in mind, but we find that our broad repertoire is popular with all ages and tastes.
Ideal for weddings, parties and dance events the Hot Shoes is a professional, experienced and entertaining band that always goes down well!
The band was founded with dancing in mind and we find that our broad repertoire is popular with all ages and tastes. Ideal for weddings, parties and dance events - Hot Shoes is a professional, experienced and entertaining band that always goes down well!
We are steeped in the tradition of the 1920s swing era and perform classics such as The Charleston and I...
Christopher Watson• 23 Jun 2018
Hot Shoes really made the night! We were having a 1920/30s-themed wedding and Hot Shoes provided us with the icing on the cake. They also helped out when the best man screwed up the playlist for the slot after the band finished playing, so that was very much appreciated too! You guys are very talented and great people so thanks for everything. Chris & Becky.
Mrs. S• 3 Feb 2018
"We couldn't have been more delighted with Hot Shoes performance, the dance floor was packed from the moment they started and stayed that way for the whole set!”
Mr Jones• 2 Jun 2018
“For my 40th birthday last November, I wanted to re-create some swing style magic for myself and my friends. And with the Hot Shoes that's exactly what I got. The set list was awesome, and you can tell the band love what they do as the sound they produced was wonderful. I cant recommend them highly enough. Two long sets just wasn't enough! Thanks guys, we had an incredible evening.”
Mr and Mrs Lindon• 18 Aug 2018
“The band were really helpful when we contacted them before the wedding. On the day they set up with no fuss, and let us borrow their mics for our speeches. Their 3 sets were all really good-everyone was dancing from the beginning until the end, and everyone has been commenting on what a great band they are. They were so full of energy, and even ended up wearing props from our photo booth which added to the fun- the drummer looked great in a fez!”
Mr and Mrs Navarro• 21 Jul 2018
“Thank you so so so much for performing at our wedding! Everything was smooth on the day and I didn't have to worry about anything which was reassuring. We were so impressed by everything!”
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually just take one break between or 2 sets. This can be between 15 and 45 minutes long.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We provide a custom arrangement of a special song for a nominal charge of £80-£120 per song, depending on the complexity. This covers a custom arrangment and rehearsal with our singer.
- How long do you play for?Our standard set length is 2 x 45 minutes, but we offer either 1 or 2 x 60 minute options as well. If you have any other set lengths in mind, just let us know and we can create a custom quote for you!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we provide PA and Lighting for all our events free of charge. In some cases we are happy to use equipment provided by a venue or production company, or provide extra equipment (uplights, dancefloor, special lighting) as necessary.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we have a current Public Liability and PAT certificate. These can be supplied on request.
Get lucky - Daft Punk
Happy - Pharrell Williams
Crazy in love - Beyoncé (Great Gatsby version)
Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
Valerie - Zutons
Feeling good - Nina Simone
Billie Jean - Michael Jacks...