Lyndsay Moon is a stylish solo singer with a sweet sounding tone. She sings a variety of timeless jazz and swing music from old days to modern with a vintage vibe.
Samantha Newton• June 8, 2019
Lynsday was absolutely fantastic, doing two 30 minute sets at our birthday celebrations. Glamorous in appearance, an excellent performer and beautiful voice. Lynsday contacted me before the event to understand our requirements. I would highly recommend her and would definitely book Lynsday again for future events.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Restaurants, Care Homes, Festivals, Events
- How long do you play for?Usually 1 or 2 x 45 mins sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA equipment - just need a plug!
- How much space do you require?Not too much, just enough for my equipment and for me to sway a little!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, I should think so - just let me know in good time :-) It also will depend on me sourcing a backing track.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually take 1 break between 2 sets for 20 mins.
Lyndsay can provide various sets including:
- a set of popular Jazz/Swing Standards from the 40s to today with a vintage vibe.
- an easy listening set of acoustic songs, perfect for weddings and background music.