Hollie is a dynamic and versatile violinist based in Hampshire.
A classically trained violinist, Hollie began learning violin at the age of seven and went on to get a Bachelors of Music from the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama. Her playing has taken her to many exciting concert venues, including the Royal Albert Hall, as well as venues like Kensington Palace, the Science Museum and British Museum in London and Hampton Court Palace.
Hollie is able to provide a bespoke performance at any wedding, corporate event or party. She is also available for session work and music videos.
Hollie can be booked on either acoustic or electric violins and has her own PA system for amplification. She has a huge repertoire of music, from classical to dance tracks, and is able to tailor her performances to the clients specific musical requirements. She is happy to play either with or without high quality backing tracks, and should you have a specific song request not already in her reper...
James• 6 Aug 2018
We couldn’t recommend Hollie highly enough. She is an incredible musician and a lovely person! Everyone at the wedding commented on her musical ability and she really went out of her way to play everything we liked, including pieces that weren’t on her original track list. Thank you Hollie for helping to make our day extra special! Hannah & James Dean x
Joe Dobney• 15 Jun 2019
Outstanding. Professional & talented.
Dean bernard• 7 Feb 2019
I invited Hollie to perform on HMS VICTORY, Royal Historic Dockyards, Portsmouth for a Regimental dinner night .Hollie created an atmosphere that complimented the setting perfectly. In my opinion she was the keystone of the event, her talent has made the evening a night that many will remember for the rest of there careers. Professional and punctual from start to end.
Daniela and Simone• 19 May 2018
Hollie played at our wedding and she played impeccably. All of the guests were impressed with her elegant and flawless execution. We would highly recommend her, since she is a very talented violinist. Thanks again for gifting with such precious memories. Simone & Daniela
Grant B• 14 Apr 2018
Hollie was very easy to deal with, proactive in getting information for the night, and a delight to listen to. She added a real touch of class to our event!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take a 10 minute break every hour. I will need a longer break of half an hour if the event is over 4 hours.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, but I will need at least a weeks notice.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have Public Liability Insurance and all my electrical equipment is PAT tested.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA system which is suitable for small and medium venues, but I do not provide any lighting.
- How long do you play for?I can play for up to 5 hours with breaks.
With Backing Tracks (also available without):
Meditation from Thais – Massenet
Csardas – Monti
Canon in D – Pachelbel
Violin concerto number 1 in A Minor, 1st movement – Bach