High Class Caterers
High Class Caterers is a home run business, established in 2012, following many years experience. All food is hand prepared with care, our ingredients are high quality and we try and source locally as much as possible. We have a lovely team of uniformed staff, and our staff are trained in food hygiene and pleasantness. We offer a bespoke service to suit individual requirements, and we also have a selection of suggested menus to choose from. We are proud to have the 5* national hygiene rating.
We have a huge range of vintage crockery available to hire, which is lovely for the 'Afternoon Tea's Menus'
Gwen Laird• Nov. 3, 2016
"Very organised and friendly. It was lovely to have staff to wait on as it took the stress out of the event for the hostess.
Food was nice and fresh."
- What services do you offer?Afternoon Tea Lunches Hot and Cold Buffets Hot pots Canapés Dinner Parties Private events Corporate events Weddings Christenings Funerals
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Room hire, marquee or tipee hire can be arranged
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Most of the preparation is carried out at our premises, depending where the event is and what facility there are, sometimes we need to hire a kitchen or kitchen facilities.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, of course, no two jobs are the same. we like to offer a bespoke menu to suit your personal requirements.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Good home cooked food. We do offer themed events, such as french.
- Do you offer special menus?Special menus can be arranged. we also cater for specific dietary requirements.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?My clients usually source their own wedding cake. I do not offer this specialised service but I am able to offer some contacts.
- What is included in the menu?You will be offered a full detailed quotation as to what is included.
We offer services from a small dinner party (minimum 12 guests), afternoon tea's, lunches, hot and cold buffets, barbecues, hot pot (minimum of 30 covers), the largest event we have done was for 1200.