I am a videographer that specialises in wedding videography. If you have a completed video that needs professional video editing I can help with that as well.
Wedding videos are both my passion and profession and I love the entire process from the bridal prep right up until the first dance. My turnaround time is up to 2 weeks for a highlight video and up to 4 weeks for a full length video of up to 45 minutes.
I look forward to meeting you and being part of your big day.
Catherine Defty• 16 Nov 2017
Oliver was great, he really listened to our feedback and came up with some excellent ideas. I would definitely recommend him for any wedding video editing!
Emily Battle• 16 Nov 2017
Higgybank made a wedding video for us that really captured the whole atmosphere of the day. It was put together in a way that captured all aspects of the day and even small details that I’d forgotten! Oliver was very accommodating to our requests and asked if we had any other requests regarding the content. All the family treasure the video and we are all so thankful to Oliver for the memories he captured so well. I would recommend them to anyone!
Tanima Mannan-Stammers• 28 Jul 2018
Oliver photographed and videoed 2 days of our fusion Asian wedding. We must say we were highly impressed by his calm and collected manner with such an eventful itinerary at hand! Rest assured he depicted our story beautifully taking a natural yet artistic approach. Thank you so much!
Alex Boast• 11 Jan 2018
Higgybank have the confidence and ability to take on ambitious projects - sometimes of their own making. Given their efforts on bringing one of my corporate video ghost stories to life won them a film festival award - I’d happily do it again
- What services do you offer?I offer a range of services from Wedding Videos, Corporate Videos/Interviews and any special events such as engagement parties or birthdays.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Everything I take I instantly upload to dropbox on the day. Once I have uploaded I can then send you a link to view and make comments.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use Canon equipment for all my Cameras and Lenses and I have an onboard Stereo mic Pro for ambience and I also have access to wireless lav mics which I use for all speeches.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?It would be too difficult due to travel times and locations although it may be possible if more than one wedding was taking place at the same venue.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have many years of experience working with many great people around many areas of the country and I always have a couple of close photographers who I trust in case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I can send all photos via CD/DVD or I can upload them all through online.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I mainly work alone but I do have extra members of the community on standby should I need an extra pair of hands.
I provide Wedding Videography and Editing which includes everything from the preparation of the bride or groom until the first dance with everything in between.
Event Videography and Editing such as ...